Chapter Thirty-Two|| Complicated

Harry POV'

"A triple what?" Niall asked. I rolled my eyes at him. "A triple date. Jaiden and I, Mack and you, and Louis with Chloe." I explained.

"That's a lot of people for a date. Might as well add another couple." I frowned.

"Like who?" He shrugged. "Liam. He seems like a nice guy. I'm sure he can find a date easily too."

I smiled. This was great. This date could fix everything. Chloe would get the message that she's with Louis while Liam finds himself someone. Niall and Mack will find each other and hopefully Jaiden won't be so cold with me anymore. Hopefully.

Liam turned a corner in the hall just then. He was walking our way with his eyes on the ground like always. Sure Liam was still popular but he seemed to have lost his confidence.

Niall started waving like crazy. "Liam! Over here Mate!" He called out. Liam looked up with wide eyes. He looked around, like he was waiting for another guy named Liam to pop out. But that didn't happen.

He walked slowly towards us with cautious. Niall threw an arm over his shoulders and pulled him in. "How long has it been since you've been on a date?" Niall asked him. Liam shrugged. "Months." He mumbled.

"Well find yourself a date. We're going on a four way date." I said. He looked up at me in confusion. "Didn't you hate me? I mean, you shot me and everything."

I shrugged. "That's the past. I know you aren't into Jaiden anymore anyways." He nodded and Niall cheered.

"Friends!" He exclaimed, bringing us in a group hug. We all laughed and hugged it out.

A cough was heard and we all pulled apart to see who it was. Louis was looking at us with an eyebrow raised. "Someone care to explain?"

Of course, Niall was the first to speak. "We're going on a four way date!"

"Who?

"Harry is going with Jaiden, you're going with Chloe, I'm going with Mack and Liam is going with whoever he wants." Louis' eyes landed on Liam.

"So you have a name." Liam sent him the smallest smile possible.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

Louis  smiled brightly like he does. "It's nice to finally properly meet you."

Liam didn't smile much or anything. He held a guilty look. Which made me know that we really needed this date.

"So, Liam, anyone in mind for the date?" I asked. He shrugged. "Not really."

Louis patted his shoulder. "No girl that you fancy?" Liam's eyes connected with the floor.

"I have this girl. But I can't take her." He told us.

Niall frowned. "Why not?" He asked. "It's complicated." He simply answered. "I'll find someone." We nodded and stopped asking questions.

Of course, I knew he meant Chloe. It was obvious that he was into her. But he needed to move on. Nothing was going to happen between them.

Hopefully.

Now I just needed to hope that Jaiden would like the idea of this date.