Chapter nine|| I'm with Liam

Jaiden POV'

*Monday morning*

Please forget. Please forget. Plea-

"Jaiden! Get up now or you're going to be late for school and we don't want that now do we?" I heard my mom screaming from down stairs. I groaned, pushing my head further in the pillow, blocking her voice. I tried going back to sleep but of course, my mother bursted through my bedroom door.

"Jaiden come on get up!" I nodded and sat up in bed as my mother sent me a weak smile.

She kissed my forhead before getting up and walking out my bedroom door. I slowly got up and went to my dresser and started getting ready for my school day.

So you must be wondering how my date with Liam went huh? Well it was pretty fun actually. I even think I'm starting to fancy him, a lot. He didn't kiss me, of course. But he did kiss my cheek and that was enough for me to burn up. All in all, it was great. We exchanged numbers and texted the whole week-end. More we talked, more I liked him. And now, I'm quite excited to see him at school.

I finished getting ready and ran down the stairs. I saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table, head in her hands. Since she didn't notice my presence, I decided to speak up.

"You know Liam?" I asked. Her head snapped in my direction. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course! Lauren's son, your schools football captain. Why?" She asked. And I did forget to mention that our mothers were best friends, oops.

"We went on a date friday and I think I fancy him." She stared at me in shock. I mean, I would do the same. Why would the most popular guy in school and town go on a date with the weirdo in the back of the class? I don't know either.

"Oh, that's nice I guess. Lauren and her family are coming over tonight actually so that's good for you. Just don't be all over him all night." She smiled slightly. I knew it! She thinks Liam is too good for me. Ugh whatever.

"You should say that to him, not me. I'm going to be late for school." She nodded and grabed a book and started reading. I let out a sigh and ran out the door. To my surprise, a car was parked in front of my house. It was grey and looked old so I knew it wasn't Harry's. Talking about him, I haven't seen him in a while. The window rolled down to reveal a smirking Liam.

"Hey Jai, need a lift?" I smiled and nodded, getting in the car. I buckled up and Liam started up the car, driving in the schools direction.

"How was your week-end?" I asked, not wanting to sit in awkward silence.

"It was good, and yours?" He responded.

"Good." And silence again. We stayed like that until he decided to break it.

"I had a great time with you friday." One of his hands left the steering wheel and grabed my hand, making me burn up.

"To my pure surprise, I did too. You're not one of those typical jocks like I thought you were." He smiled slightly and gave my hand a quick squeeze. We stayed in silence for the rest of the ride but this time it was a comfortable silence. We arrived at our school when everybody else was entering it, going to class. I got out of the car and saw this one guy who just stood there, leaning on an old green pick-up truck. He had blonde hair in a quiff with some brown roots showing. I didn't think anything about it at first but after seeing Liam's expression when seeing the blonde lad, that changed.

"I'll see you later Jai." Liam kissed my cheek slowly and started taking slow steps towards the blonde boy. I stared a bit while they talked until the boy nodded towards me. Liam turned and looked at me. He nodded towards our schools front door, telling me to go. I looked down at the ground and walked inside. Seeing as I was late, I made my way to English class with Mr. Roberts.