Chapter Twenty-Seven|| Normal boyfriend

"You guys are finally home! I was getting real bored." Louis said from his lying position on the couch. Chloe rolled her eyes and walked over to him. "That's just because you're boring." She straddled him on the couch and bent down to kiss him.

"Chloe, can I borrow your laptop for a sec?" I asked. She didn't look up or anything. She stayed hidden on the couch with Louis. "Yeah sure." She answered between kisses.

She was so lucky that her dad wasn't here.

I walked in the kitchen and walked over to her laptop that sat on the table. Harry frowned while he followed me. "You know I have a laptop too, right?" He asked. I nodded. "But Chloe never logs off her Facebook account. We can go see her conversations with Liam." I told him.

I sat in front of her laptop and opened it. I gasped when the first thing I saw was Liam's Facebook page. "Maybe the messages won't be so bad?" Harry suggested.

I was really hoping he was right. I didn't want to see Louis heartbroken because of Liam. Ever.

I went to the messages. I wasn't sure if I should sigh in relief or get more worried when I read through their conversations. They only had two. One that was months ago and one that was only a few hours ago during class.

It mostly consisted of Chloe being sassy with him while he tried to be nice. The typical Chloe. Except the fact that he was obviously flirting with her. 

Liam: Is it me or you got prettier?

Chloe: Excuse me? I was always very pretty. Did you get cute or something?

Liam: You think I'm cute?

Chloe: Maybe.

"This is bad." Harry said from beside me. I nodded in agreement. Chloe then received another message from Liam.

Liam: Hey Badass.

I frowned. What kind of nickname was that? Harry and I looked at each other. "Should we answer?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked back at the screen. It was wrong. But we were doing this for her own right.

Chloe: Please leave me alone.

I pressed sent and Harry groaned, shaking his head. I looked at him with a frown. "What?" I asked.

"That's not something Chloe would say." I knew he was right. He was the one living with him after all. "Well it's too late now." I said.

But he didn't answer after that. "Well I guess he believed it." I said and closed the laptop.

It would be fine now. Chloe and Louis could go back to being a normal couple. Well, as normal as they get.

We then heard screaming from the living room and the front door opening. We walked to the living room, spotting a confused Niall at the front door. We all looked in the room to she the impossible.

Chloe and Louis fighting.

"Can't you just be a normal boyfriend for once?" Chloe asked. Louis' eyes widened. "Normal boyfriend? Having sex with you would make me a normal boyfriend?"

Chloe let out an exasperated sigh. "Yes! We've been dating forever now and nothing has happened. This isn't normal."

"Because you aren't ready yet." Louis told her. Chloe laughed sarcastically. "Because you out of all people know what I'm ready for."

Louis frowned. "What does that mean?" He asked. Chloe just shook her head. "Nothing." She mumbled and ran out the front door.

Louis looked at us. "What the hell did I do wrong?" He asked us.

Harry limped over to him a little, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I think you should start school as soon as you can." He said.

A/N: I know the story is very concentrated on Chloe at the moment but things will shift back to Harry and Jaiden soon. No worries.