Chapter six|| get me out of here

Halloween. Everyone loves it, except me. The idea of getting scared just isn't very inviting. Sadly, Gaby was making me go to the towns hunted house with her and the girls. She loves getting scared, sends her shivers of excitment she says.

We were waiting in line, me, Gaby and the girls to go in. In back of us were a group of guys. Somehow, two of them looked familiar. They kept glancing at me all the time so I'm guessing the feeling was mutual. I sent them a smile in return, hiding my fear.

The line went up slowly but we finally got in. All I wanted was to get this over with. People kept jumping out of nowhere, scaring me of course. Suddenly, a men dressed as a zombie jumped in front of me, making me scream and try to hide. Arms wrapped around me, Protecting me. I buried myself in the arms, feeling safe.

"Don't worry babe, I'm right here." Him? Again?

"Harry?" I looked up at him to see a smile plastered on his face, a real one.

"How did you find me?" I asked, tears threatening to spill because of the people jumping up to scare us. Each time, I buried myself closer into his chest.

"Two little birdies told me." Right away, I knew he was talking about the boys from earlier. Another monster jumped out, making the tears escape my eyes and sobs making there way out of my mouth. Harry pulled me closer, glaring at the monster.

"Harry?" I asked looking up at him through my tears.

"Yes Jaiden?" He looked down at me after sending the monster one last glare.

"Get me out of here." I sobed.

"Right away babe." Harry grabed my waist firmly, pulling me with him. He started pushing through everyone, walking fast. We walked past Gaby, her sending me a questioning look. I sent her a look that meant I would explain later. She nodded and with that she was out of sight.

I felt cold air hit my arms, I knew we were now outside and I was thankful.

"I'll drive you home." Harry pulled me to his car and I didn't protest. I didn't want to walk home in this state. He opened the passenger door for me and I sat down, him closing the door behind me. He walked over to the driver's side, taking his place. He put in his keys and started up the car, making his way to my place.

The car was silent for a moment, and I didnt like it one bit. I always hated silence, dont ask why.

"Thanks Harry, it was very nice of you." I turned to look at him with a warm smile. He glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"Anything for you, love." I felt his hand make his way to my thigh. I didn't push him off, after what he just did for me I wasnt going to ruin the atmosphere.

We arrived at my house. I was going to get out but got confused when Harry got out. I looked at him making his way to my side. He opened the door and held out a hand for me to take. I took it with pleasure and stepped out. He closed the door and walked me up to my front door, holding my hand in his.

When we arrived at my front door, I expected him to ask if he could come in or something but what he did surprised me. He bent down and left a small kiss on my cheek.

"Sweet dreams Jaiden." He smiled as he pulled away. I smiled back and he walked back to his car. Before getting in his car, he turned around to take one last glance at me. I smiled and waved at him before he stepped in the car and drove off.

I unlocked the front door, stepping inside the house. I walked in the kitchen to see my mother staring at me with a playful smile. At that point, I didn't realise I hade a huge smile plastered on my face.

"I didn't know you were out on a date." My mother tilted her head, waiting for an explanation.

"I wasnt on date. I went to the hunted house with Gaby and her friends but then I bumped into Harry and he offered to drive me home." I explained.

"So his name is Harry huh?" She asked and I noded.

"How old is he?" Shit!

"I don't know actually." It was the truth, he never told me.

"How can you not know?" She asked confused.

"He never mentioned it and I never asked." I shrugged.

"Well he looks sweet, if we look past his tattoos and piercings." I let out a soft laugh and shook my head lightly.

"Goodnight mom." I smiled at her and ran up to my room. I striped out of my cloths and buried myself in my bed.

I guess you could say that today was a good day. I saw another side of Harry that I really liked and hope to see more often.

That night, I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.