Chapter fifteen|| bang bang

Jaiden POV'

I was getting nervous as I walked to school. I had nightmares all week-end about how Harry would hurt both Liam and I so I didn't get much sleep. I was scared on what he would do. Also, I was nervous about facing Liam.

I walked through the school gates and let a sigh of relief escape my mouth when I didn't see Liam or his friends around. I quickly entered the school not wanting to be noticed by to many people. I walked to my locker where Chloe was waiting for me. Something was different about her today. I looked at her closely and smirked as I realized she had makeup and her eyes were sparkling with joy.

"I guess someone had fun Friday." I laughed as she quickly nodded. "Louis is so funny and so nice! We had so much fun and he didn't even try to get in my pants, can you believe it?" No, I cant. After the other day when him and Zayn came to my house the only thing I believe is that they are monsters.

"How about you and Harry? Did you have fun." She asked, studying me. She waited for a reaction with a guilty look. "You know something, don't you?" I asked, knowing the answer. She bit her lip and looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Tell me Chloe. It cant get any worse then it is." She looked at me surprised but nodded. "Well I noticed that he left you alone at the party and hooked up with another chick and all. Then I saw you leaving with Liam and so did he. He started freaking out at the party and drank a lot. He kept saying how he was going to kill Liam and get you back." She explained. I only nodded. Get me back? What an actual idiot.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. I smiled and told her it was alright. We then proceeded in walking to class. I had English while she had math so we had to go our separate ways but we promised to meet again at lunch.

——————————

Lunch is my favorite part of the day and we should all praise it. I walked to the cafeteria alone since Chloe was very probably already there. I walked in to see that I was right. When Chloe saw that I walked in she started waving at me like crazy. I gave her wide eyes as I walked to our table with my head low. People were staring and giving me dirty looks. I tried to ignore them as best as I sat in front of Chloe.

"Did you hear?" Chloe asked as soon as I sat down. I gave her a confused looked as I took out a sandwich. "Hear what?" I took a bite of my sandwich as I waited for her to continue talking. "Liam has been talking. He's been telling everyone that what Gaby said was a lie and that you guys were getting back together." I rolled my eyes at this. "I hope you don't believe its true." I stared at her as she shook her head. "Of course not."

I looked up to see Liam walk in with his friends. They sat down at their usual table with Gaby way too close to Liam. I could see that he was uncomfortable and tried to move away from her but on his other side was Maddy who was also pretty close so he was stuck. He turned his head and looked strait at me. We stared at each other for couple seconds. That was until Gaby saw that he was looking at me and snapped her fingers in front of him. He frowned at her. She was talking to him when he suddenly stood up. Gaby looked at him confused until he started walking towards my table. Gabby gave me a dirty look but the only thing I cared about was why Liam was coming my way. He smiled slightly as he reached our table and sat beside me.