Chapter Twenty Three|| I'll Always Love You

My eyes fluttered open, looking around the room quickly. I didn't recognize the place, But I knew it was a living room. I mean, there was a couch, a coffee table and a television.

I tried to moved but found out I couldn't. I was sat on a chair with my hands tied in the back while my feet were tied to the chairs legs. I also tried to scream but there was a cloth in my mouth to stop me.

I moved around in hopes I could get out but really, I had no way out of this one.

"No use in trying." I looked up at the voice. Zayn. Of course.

He walked in and sat on the couch across from me. He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. I watched him closely.

"So, here's the thing. I want you to tell me everything you know. If you do, I wont hurt you." He said. I glared at him. He wouldn't get a word out of me.

He got up and walked over to me. "Scream and you will regret it. Not that anyone in this building will care anyways." He took the cloth out and I stayed quiet. There really was no use in screaming.

"Tell me everything." He bent down to be eye level with me. I shook my head, making him sigh. He put his hand in his back pocket and pulled out a small knife. Right now wasn't the time to get scared.

"Now?" But I still shook my head. He roughly grabbed my face to keep it in place. He brought the sharp object to my cheek, slowly cutting up to my ear. I bit down on my bottom lip to refrain myself from screaming.

Tears ran down my cheeks. Now I was scared and in pain.

"If you don't tell me now, I'm taking your eye out with a spoon. We both know that I wouldn't mind." As much as I wanted to keep my friends safe, I also wanted to keep my eye.

I let out a sob. "Louis came to get Harry at my place earlier. He said something about keeping them safe." Zayn frowned.

"Louis?" I nodded. He let go of me and went to sit back on the couch. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, taking deep breaths.

We stayed like this for a few minutes when The front door opened. Zayn's eyes snapped open and looked to see who it was. Seconds later, Chloe walked in the room.

Her eyes widened when she saw me. "What did you do?" She asked, looking over at Zayn. He glared at her. "You were with Louis." He said.

Chloe glanced at me and I mouthed an apology. She shook her head a little. "But I'm here now." Zayn's jaw clenched.

"I never asked for much Chloe." He told her. "I just wanted you to love me." He laughed at himself.

Chloe took a few steps forward. "You can't force someone into love like that Zayn." He fisted the couch to try and hide his anger.

He didn't want Chloe to see him in an awful state.

"You love him. Don't you?" He asked. Chloe put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She whispered. He shook his head and looked everywhere but at her.

"If you really love me, you would leave me and the ones I love, alone." She said.

"I don't want to." He whispered, grabbing her hand in his. Tears were running down his cheeks. He was absolutely heart broken.

"Please Zayn. You need to understand." Chloe begged. He kissed her hand. "Okay." He let go of her hand. Let go of her.

Chloe quickly walked over to me, helping me get untied. We then made our way to the front door. But Zayn needed to say one more thing.

"I'll always love you Chloe. Remember that." He said. She nodded. "I will." And we were then out of there.