Chapter Nineteen|| Hit

"Where are we going?" Jaiden asked. I was driving to the park, where I would meet Zayn and Louis to give them the money. "The park. This thing is ending now." She nodded and looked out the window as we arrived. Jaiden unbuckled her seat belt but I stopped her before she could do anything else. She looked up at me confused. "Your staying in the car. Ill be back before you know."

She looked annoyed but nodded. I got out of the car and walked up to a tree where Zayn was standing. I was surprised to see that Louis wasnt there. "You have the money?" He asked. I nodded and handed it to him. He smiled and started counting it. "So, you and Jaiden planning to run away?" He asked.

"Yes. I want a fresh start." He laughed and I didnt understand why. "You will get one dont you worry." But I did. So many things could go wrong. Jaiden could back out or her parents could find out and stop her. I could get arrested for murder. So many things could go wrong.

"You know, I once wanted a fresh start too." Zayn told me. I didnt believe it. Zayn loved how he was living his life. He would never want a fresh start. "Thats why I killed my father." I didnt understand. Why would he kill his father for a fresh start?

"Did that help?" I asked. He laughed again and nodded. "Thats how I found out what I was." A killer. Thats what he was. He was the murderer, not me. I killed by accident. He kills for fun.

"May I ask where Louis is?" I wanted to see Louis one last time before I left. I wanted to tell him I would remember him. I wanted him to know how he was my only true friend and he meant everything for me.

"He didnt want to see me do it." Zayn told me. I was confused by this. "Do what?" Before I knew it, Zayn had a gun pointed to my stomach. Jaiden ran out of the car and towards us, telling Zayn to stop. He pulled his gun away from me and pointed it to Jaiden's chest.

"Lucky you. You will actually be together until death separates you." And he fired. Jaiden fell on the ground, blood pouring out of her chest. I ran up to her and kneeled down beside her. I took her small hand in mine and squeezed it.

"Im so sorry." I told her as she took her last breath. A tear fell from my eyes as I watched her dead body bleed. I felt cold metal on my temple and knew it was my turn. People around me were screaming but no one was trying to help.

"It was nice knowing you." That was the last thing I heard before blackness came upon me.

A/N: Before you comment stuff like "How dare you kill them" and "This ending sucks" You need to know that this isn't the ending. That's why I have a sequal. Sure we don't know what actually happens to them until chapter nine but yeah.

Also, I will probably re write a lot of this story. Just make it better and longer. Also continue it after this chapter since in the sequal that is told by Chloe, other stuff happens.