three.

I felt my body fly upwards. I don't remember falling asleep, much less coming back into my room. The room was pitch black and an arm was draped over my thighs. First thing my brain told me to do was scream, so I did. In the process, I rolled out of the bed and fell on the floor with a big thud.

"Nicki?" A deep, husky voice called out. The figure jumped out of the bed and turned on the light. "Are you okay?" He asked worryingly.

Calum came into view, his joggers hanging lowly on his hips and his top-half bare. I pushed myself off the floor. I don't know why I felt the need to cover my eyes, but I did.

"Why are you in my bed and shirtless?!" I screamed.

"It was hot and I didn't feel like sleeping on the floor." He laughed. "Why are you covering your eyes?"

"I-I don't know." I answered, pulling my hands away from my eyes. I saw him staring at me with an amused smirk. I felt my eyes lowering down to his toned chest, but quickly ripped them away from him. "It just caught me off guard, Cal."

"Do you want me to move on the couch downstairs?" He spoke huskily.

"Well now you're making me feel bad," I muttered. I saw his mouth open to reply, but quickly said, "no it's fine. You can sleep in here for just tonight. But only tonight." I firmly stated.

A smile stretched across his face, his head nodding a few times. I crawled back under the blankets on the small bed. Calum clicked off the lights, slowly making his way back to the bed. I felt it dip in from his weight.

"Can we cuddle?" I heard Calum slowly whisper.

"Umm.... I guess?" I whispered back. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back into his chest. His legs tangled with mine and his breath hit the back of my neck in small, hot bursts. I shivered at the contact. I've never been in this position with someone before.

I felt uncomfortable in the position. I pulled my legs out of Calum's and tucked it to my stomach, pressing my whole backside firmly against Calum.

"Stop," I heard him groan. I was confused and stayed quiet.

"Sorry." I spoke sadly, pulling a little away from him. His arms pulled me right back.

"No I'm not mad. It's just you were pushing your ass on me." Calum spoke nonchalantly.

"Oh," I felt my cheeks flame with embarrassment. The tension in the air was awkward. Way to go Nicole.

"Go back to sleep, love."

• ↜ ❣ ↝ • ↜ ❣ ↝ • ↜ ❣ ↝ •

I woke up to an annoying alarm blaring throughout the small confines of my room.

"Get off me Cal." I groaned, pushing him off me. I felt extremely hot and Calum's body on top of mine made it two times worse. He rolled off, still asleep. I hit the alarm button, silencing it.

It was already 5:30 AM and I didn't have the energy to get ready for school. I trudged to the bathroom connected to my room, closing the door behind me and turning on the light. I covered my eyes, the light too bright for my eyes to register. They quickly adjusted and I grabbed my toothbrush. I poured toothpaste on it before running it under water. I quickly brushed my teeth, before washing my face.

I quickly plugged in my straightener. I walked back into my room to my closet. I grabbed a pair of my tight jeans and an All Time Low shirt, before walking back into the bathroom and changing into the outfit. I straightened my hair and then applied makeup to my naked face.