Lisette

Annabeth POV

I woke up And it was 5:30 I got up and took a shower in my en suite bathroom I got out and looked in my closet. GRRR Aphrodite. It was going to be hot today so the all mighty goddess decided I should wear short shorts and a light green transparent shirt with a tang top.

I groaned but I have to wear this since it is the only thing in my closet. I got dressed and I took the elevated to the living room oh yeah we have an elevater since we had three floors the training room is the bottom living room kitchen second and the rooms are on the top. I walked in and saw everyone was down here already I put on my green converse and ate breakfast I saw Hazel,Frank,Leo,the Stolls,Katie,Jason,Piper,and Percy sitting and eating and of course Percy was eating a blue muffin.i ate Froot Loops and we walked out the door . The gods had provided us with cars so Percy got a green charger. I got in with Percy.

We drive to school and saw a girl with black hair and brown eyes and a very good tan. When we got out of the car she ran towards Percy and hugged him wait what.

"Uhhh Percy who is this" i said when they let go of the hug.

"Annabeth This is Lisette she's one of my best friends i didn't introduce her because she had gone to some architect school in London Lisette Annabeth" he said

"One of your best friends I thought I was your only one you offend me"Lisette said pretending to cry.

"Hey I need to go to talk to Jason about something Kay"Percy said.

" ok" Lisette and me said in unison

As soon as Percy left things changed.

"Hi I'm Percy's girlfriend"

"Hi your boyfriend is going to be mine"

"What?"

"Please we all know as soon as he dumps you he'll go out with me"

"First if all he's my boyfriend I plan on telling him this"

"Good luck I've been his best friend since forever"

She had a point uh oh

__________________________

Hey guys sorry late update I've been thinking alot and I might do another story except its not about percabeth it's about werewolf and mates and stuff tell me if I should do it and if you would read it Disclaimer I do not own Percy Jackson or anyone in the Heroes if Olympus

Q. Where did Annabeth and Percy have there first kiss

Bai