Spying

Percy POV

   I felt bad for lying to Annabeth but I wanted to hang out with Lisette. We haven't hanged out in forever and I miss her plus I need her help to do something.

"Okay bye" Annabeth said disappointed.

-------

Annabeth POV

I needed to know where he was going. I went to Pipers room.

"Piper" I knocked and opened the door. I walked into her and Jason.

"Woah I wish I could unsee that"

They both blushed and Jason quickly left the room eyeing me suspiciously.

"Piper Percy is going somewhere and we have to go NOW" I dragged her out of the room and made her get in my grey charger. We just made it before Percy pulled out of the garage. Me being the girlfriend I was put a tracker in his phone so I knew where he was at all times because Percy being Percy got lost A LOT. Not exaggerating.

We waited 5 minuets in silence when we finally left.

'Annabeth not  to question things but where are we going"

"We're following Percy remember that thing I was telling you about we'll he started to act weird and then left"

"Oh if that boy is doing something he's so dead"

"Oh if he's doing something he getting in big trouble"

We finally pulled Tiffany? I saw Lisette pull up in her car and hug Percy.

Then they walked into Tiffany together twenty min. Later they came outside and left in seperate cars.

They went to a small little park. Lisette saw me and piper in my car and then said something to Percy.

Percy the. Got on one knee and said something to Lisette.

Lisette started jumping and jumped into his arms.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes.

"Annabeth-" piper started.

"No well just leave it doesn't matter lets just go" I said ending our conversation.

The ride back was quite as soon as I got in I went to my room.

I can't believe Percy he told me he would never cheat he would never hurt me they were all lies I should have known I was so stupid. I cried to myself. I then heard percy's car pull into the garage.

I just lay there crying. Until I heard Hazel knock on my door.

"Annabeth dinners ready" she said as she walked in as soon as she saw me shame asked of I was okay.

"No I'm not"

"Annabeth what happened"

"Percy" was all I managed to say and she seemed to understand.

"Hazel"

"Yeah"

"Don't say anything please he is going to get it from me okay"

"Okay"

"I'll go now just go down when your hungry"

"Yeah" and I cried myself to sleep.

_______________________________