Explaining

Percy POV

I got home extremely tired. I had to go do something important that Annabeth can't know about. I feel really bad for lying to her but what can I do I wanted to make something special. I got out of my car and walked into my room. On the way there I heard crying but I pushed the thoughts away. Tommorrow I will give it to her.

Hazel came in to tell me dinner was ready so I told I would be there in five. I got up lazily I didn't really want to eat but i did go. On my way to the elevator I heard hazel talking to Annabeth i hardly got to hear anything. Just hazel saying something about coming down. At dinner hazel and piper were glaring at me. What the hades is going on.

"Soo anyone do anything fun today" I said in attempt to break the ice.

"No but I bet you did" piper said.

"Yeah...fun"thinking back to when Lisette suggested we rehearse. That was not fun. Lisette is different she used to give me my space. Now I feel like she is always there and trying to flirt with me. Girls. I put my plate away and as I walked to my room I heard crying everyone was at dinner besides Annabeth so I decided to check on her.

"Annabeth are u okay" I said.

"No Percy just leave me alone" that was weird usually she would tell me. I better give her some space.

-------

I woke up and got dressed. I came down to breakfast and everyone was there. Annabeth was wearing shorts and a normal t shirt I guess Aphrodite decided to give her a break.

"Hey Annabeth" I said slinging my arm around her but she just pushed me away.

"Leave me alone Percy"

"What I can't hug my girlfriend"

"I'm not your girlfriend" breaking down into tears. Okay did I hear what I just heard.

"Annabeth what are you talking about you are my girlfriend right" I said in a worried tone what if she found someone better than me?

"Everyone leave besides Annabeth and Percy and me" everyone left because of her charmspeak.

" I saw you yesterday" Annabeth said. What?

"What" I said

"Oh you know you and Lisette' she said crying. Oh that.

"Piper can you leave I need to tell Annabeth something"piper left and I got out the box in my pocket here goes nothing.

"Annabeth I'm not cheating on you Lisette is just a friend . She just came to help me with something" I said.

"Oh really with what"

"This" I pulled out the ring and she gasped"Annabeth you are the most amazing person I have ever met I love you and I want to promise you that I will keep you safe and love you with all my heart. We have gone through a lot for our teenage life but I want to promise you something that I will love you forever and ever" it was a promise ring it had a grey diamond heart with little green hearts surrounding it.

"Percy I'm sorry I just can't face the fact that you would cheat in me"

"Annabeth keep the ring to remind yourself of my love" and k put it on her ring finger.

---------------

Okay the end haha not really I was really busy so sorry and I think this chapter stinks but I wanted to give you guys an update