Dear 'Diary'

'Dear Diary (both parts)' By MikelWJ (Anorexia Song) 

Dear Diary,

Lol, don't mind the "You're not alone" part even though it's really creepy 'cause 'you're not alone' xD !⑈ˆ~ˆ!⑈

I actually just randomly found it on YouTube.

Anyway, today was so HECTIC for me. Maybe also... yesterday-today.

Last night, I stayed up late until past 2 am in the morning so I only had three hours to savor my sleep. Ugh. Imagine that yourself!

()   <-- PUFFED OUT EYES FROM STRESS

Seriously now! I can't even...!! 

Nakaka STRESS. (Non-Filipinos, don't mind)

Anyway, just as I woke up, a second later, my alarm went RRRRIIIINNGGGG!!!

I was SO pissed. I really HATE it when I wake up before my alarm clock -.-

So, I got up and gosh, my stomach felt weird. Kinda like... gluttony..?? (Is that even a word? I think)

Then I got showered and got dressed. When I couldn't find my P.E shirt, I decided to just go with my Polo.

Then if I remember correctly, we were in the house until around 7:18 AM because kuya was sloooow.. (No offence) and because we were watching 'People conquering their Phobia'... or something..? Actually, I couldn't remember basta it was about a girl who has shark phobia, another girl that has millipede phobia, and a guy that has bee phobia.

Anyway, I got to school later, and as usual, be like swag XD hahaha 

Bish, please.

After our speaker (Idk her name) blah-ed on and on about life and stuff for what seemed like 45 minutes, we FINALLY had our flag ceremony.

Seriously now! Those life teachings can be SUMMED up!

It was actually a cleaning day today so everyone was assigned to clean and yeah.

I was in group 3 (Was it..? I'm so forgetful ╮(─▽─)╭)

From what I remember, here were the people with me. (Our group is assigned to arrange the chairs btw)

-Earl (Ahru, she's the Japanese-like otaku girl in our class other than someone)
-Basti (Class president. Yep, he looks like a president with his glasses on and when he wears the barong tagalog)
-Rizza (Some interesting details from her. LOVE. But it's a secret >-<)
-Some other dudes I forgot lmao..

Anyway, I was one of the Top 8 Artists in our class so for English, I had to be the one to make our story project in my group.

It's a comic strip, 8 frames is the minimum but I did more than 26 if I'm not mistaken. And at the end is the Clauses. 

*In case you forgot what are clauses...*

- Independent + Independent = Compound Sentence 
*In relationship words, two people that are independent and are perfect for each other is equals to COUPLE.

- Dependent + Independent = Complex Sentence
*Two people with different personalities just don't mix. Eh di SINGLE.

- Two Independent Clauses joined to one or more Dependent Clauses = Compound-Complex Sentence
*It's complicated.

ANYWAY, I kinda left the work to Basti and Rizza so me and Earl (since we're both one of the Top 8 Artists) continued on our stories.

Grache kept watching me draw and also Jung and... some guy. (SERIOUSLY! I FORGET EASILY!)

 Oonna was done with hers. She's the BEST Artist and our female class artist. Well, she's the best in my opinion.

Last year on 6th grade, it used to be me that was the best in our batch.

Anyway, a little later, Serval (Sir Val, our homeroom adviser) arrived and dismissed the class so me and Earl had to continue our charade in the canteen just outside the Annex rooms.

Oonna tagged along with us and helped us a bit. (Trust me, I'm not good on hand writings when it comes to.. MARKERS.. and big BOLD stuff.)

Anyway, I'll just shorten this up.

Jac and Steve later arrived and tagged along. I don't know why.. /-\

Then each hour, one leaves, first Oonna, then Jac, then Steve, then it was just me and Earl.

We were STILL drawing and it was past our deadline which was supposed to be 11AM but it was already 12PM!

Then after what seemed like FOREVER (Wala'y forever, tuo pud ni sila -.-)...

WE NAILED IT!!! \(^○^)人(^○^)/

。(✿‿✿)。 

Then before we passed our projects, we took selfies(Yes, our generation huehue ^-^)

FINALLY! DONE!

Anyway, I have less than 15 minutes to shut down this computer. Ugh, life is not fair ;-; but anyways, THANKS FOR READING!

.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.

PEACE OUT!

-Jan