J2 Logic III

Happy All Saints Day, guys! ^-^ 

*I was originally planning on putting Aloma's picture from Pripara but I can't 'cause it says it needs to link to a jpg or whatever and I tried a load of other pictures but apparently life hates me. So I sucked up and put that boring picture up (lol no offense owner, I'm just sayin', because, unfortunately right now, I'm in a RAGE). Ahah so after this, I'll resume re-watching Ao Haru and calm the shiz out of me.

*And also, that's Focus by Ari above. I don't even know why I put that above because I hate the song and even though Ariana looks really cool with the hair, I am still not a fan. No hard feels arianators (or whatever they call it because I might be wrong) out there, because I AM. JUST. SAYING.

*Enjoy! And credits credits if you want to put up the quotes and, yeah.

🎃 🎃 🎃

Ao Haru Ride best lines:

"If you say you hate me then that means that you care for what I'm doing, right?" -Makita

"If you say that's cheating, then that means you want boys to think you're cute too. If so, then instead of sniping at her, why don't you play cutesy too?"  -Futaba

"... Then just leave them alone! But you're so jealous, you can't. Insulting someone else might make you feel like you're better than them. But you're absolutely wrong!" -Futaba

10/08/2015 J2 Logics:

"I want to be that popular girl that is still herself and very original but still very good friends with unpopular ones."

"Stop flirting with me if you don't love me, cheating twit."

"I hate people that think I'm fun at first then boring at last."

"Never be my friend if you'll replace me in the end."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back when you forget the words." (This isn't by me, but I just wanted to share it to you guys) 

10/11/2015

"I'd rather get hurt by an enemy than be hugged by a 'friend'."

"It's better to carefree-ly let it all out than to forcefully keep it in."

"You don't need permission. You just need attitude."

"Don't live life uptight, live up in the sky." -Jay-Z (Young Forever)

10/12/2015

"I never said I have a true friend. I only said I have a best friend."

"I don't know how life goes, but I just know that life goes according to how He planned it."

10/13/2015

"Sometimes, making a story is really easy. It's just how you describe it is what makes it hard."

"A big forehead means a bright future. Don't be ashamed."

10/17/2015

"That feeling when you have to remove your makeup."

"That moment when you think you forgot something because you're not holding anything like usual."

"Sometimes, do you ever think you should've done this instead of that? Or that instead of this? That you'd earn an opportunity; yet, lose another chance too? What life could've been if you chose this not that or that not this?"