The Creation and the Compass [Dream Scopes]

The Perks of Having a Sibling 👆

And so, another weird dream has appeared.

Well, actually, all of my dreams are weird. But this was extraordinary. 

Right now, I'm typing as fast as my little fingers can go for I only have 45 minutes (don't ask *sigh*) to stay on the computer.

  *:・゚✧  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

So it all began in this camp. A camp that I was in. Now, demigods, I know what you're thinking: "Camp Half-Blood yo!" Haha. Funny. That's kinda what I thought too, but that camp had no specific name so I'm guessing it was just some random camp.

Okay, so, I remember being alone outside of the camp, under a crowd of trees but an empty space of land. It's like a forest, but at the same time, a desert.

I was holding on to something white. I don't know what it was, but it was this white liquid-like thing. I began mixing it up until it formed into a... a cat.

So what I'm trying to say is that I created "life" in the dream. I created a cat. I was also surprised by my own work and felt like a god (which I'm NOT).

The little creature fell from my arms and started crawling on the ground.

It was my very first creation, according to my dream, of course. 

The little kitten had white fur, and either blue or brown eyes, I'm not really sure, but it could be one of those two.

It would've been perfect if its left eye hadn't been... looking like it got hit in a  boxing fight or something. Adding to that, it also had the legs of what looked like... a mix of a.. frozen cat (like it's not moving) and a frog (the position of the legs, I mean).

"Come here," I said calmly, trying to get the kitty back to my arms, who was now just a distance away from me, that I can just easily grab, but I'm not that cruel, people.

It hesitated (of course) but it slowly turned around to my direction and crawled to my hands then to my arms. Then it started getting windy.

"Even if you're not a perfect creation of mine, I'd always treasure you. From here, and then," I remember telling the kitty, while gently rubbing its head.

   *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

And then, I woke up. At 10:29 AM. That's what it said on my phone, anyway. I checked my media, and no one really was online. Of course no one is... they're sleeping. Duh. I smacked my forehead mentally. I keep forgetting I'm in another country now.

So I snuggled back into my cozy bed and slept again like there was no tomorrow.

  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Second dream.

I woke up (in my dream, of course) to find myself standing below a flight of stairs, and right above it, a house.

Or at least it looked like a house. I shook my head, probably because of distortion, and walked up on the stairs and up to the door's front step.