You Mad, Father?

Mad Father is da bomb

I mean, really, though. Why the whoop is it called Mad Father? What, is my father mad? 

So, I searched for some other appealing 'YouTubers' that plays Mad Father. The only guys I knew that played it were Cry and Pewds. But I just went for Pewds 'cause I haven't really watched any videos of him. At. All.I watched Einshine's series of Mad Father first but then when I discovered he didn't finish the series, I'm like, "Dude. You said you'll continue. Your next part is TWO YEARS overdue!"

And when I saw the ending on the part where Dio (blonde youth) kisses Aya on her forehead (spoiler alert; too bad, you're too late), I'm like,

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XXXXXDDDDDDD *Fan-girl mode*

But when I saw the ending where Aya's all grown up and follows her Father's occupation, I'm like, Aya, you ruined my childhood you buang.

So I still prefer Ib more because: It has less dialogues, The MC talks less unlike Aya that talks a lot and has a lot of flashbacks (though I find that enthusiastic but at the same time annoying because I JUST WANT TO PLAY), and I feel more emotion from Ib than Mad Father. 

All endings of Ib are so emotional even the ending 😭

But I'm just saying!

I haven't seen Witch's House yet so I plan watching it later. 

P.S: That video above is an April Fools Project. Yes, because Author is cruel! 

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

-JaXX