★ READ! My School Speech Experience: Belief ★

2652 words. I love my life.

This will be pretty long. Read as much as you can... I'm not forcing you though. But I want to let you all know about a little something that gave me a little spark today.

  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧      

Writing. The only topic (other than art) that piqued my interest. This is about... a world of my own. The benefits, and flaws, of course, about it. Now, I'm not talking about some superhero who save people for justice and whatnot. I'm talking about a person's mind. Their imaginative mind... Expanding. About the wonders that "roam" inside our brains, giving us small details that we eventually turn into miraculous inventions. Yeah, we surprise even ourselves.

One doesn't necessarily have to be a speaker or a writer to be able to produce creations. Each and every individual, whether a speaker or not, a writer or not, can still be a maker. I am a writer though. So I'll speak and tell things in the way a writer does. In a writer's point of view. In a way a writer expresses their words through writing a story, a poem, or anything for their fellow readers.

I love writing. The way I get to just write it down on a paper, or type it on the screen, and I can be confident on doing so because I don't know the reader's reaction— I just simply love it. Being the (kind of) introvert I am, it's really difficult for me to break out of my shell. I hate to be judged, criticized, and be made fun out of my own expense. Although I don't show it, deep down in the depths of my soul, I take in every single word personally. I etch everything in my memory, and even remember the littlest details that others don't really care about. Of course, I eventually learned how to accept the criticism and judgement as a pointer to... Improve me. Improve my writing. If I were a writer, I should learn to take in the words of a bad opinion to heart. It's like, to see myself in a totally different way, if you know what I mean.

I am an amateur writer in the professional world, if I must say. Not bragging or anything, if that's what you think. Been a writer since seven, and I've seen the many beneficial things one can do. For instance, this is a really cool coping skill. Well... not for all people, but at least some. And it works for me. If you aren't comfortable with telling anyone (at all) your true feelings— anger, disgust, love, happiness, etc.,— for them, grab a pen (or a pencil, whichever is your taste preference. Eh, it doesn't really matter) and a paper then start getting that hand that God gave you, to work! It may seem silly and awkward to write just for yourself at first, but as you go with the flow, your feelings eventually calm down and you feel like you've let it all out. Like the tornado inside you vanquished its purpose to exist, and let the calm breeze sooth you inside and out.

Currently as I am typing this, I am slowly losing words. Losing the... Inspiration, I guess. Or not. Maybe it's just my mind full of other distractions. Distractions always trying to get my attention. So, as you see, this is one of the flaws of writing. Like every other single hobby, or whatever you want to call it, it is never perfect. Nothing is perfect. So is writing. Well, it mostly depends on the person. Honestly, I wouldn't call myself superior at this job because although I'm the best (if I must say again) from all of my friends, there would always be others that are one step ahead of me.

Other than being a writer, my other hobby, is being an artist. I don't think I have to explain it very complicatedly. Let's just say... Art is nature. Nature is beautiful. Beautiful is beauty. Beauty is art. State it with simplicity? Done. Probably.

Art lightens up my world. And it could probably lighten yours up too, if you choose to do art frequently. Not necessarily does it have to have colorful colors to light me up. Just looking at a piece of artwork lifts up my mood. Think about it. What did this artist wanted to express? What, with the grasp of the hand that worked hard to make that art, wanted to tell the whole world... or not literally the whole world, but just anyone who looks at their art? Because that certain artist wanted to send a message. Though the message is created through art.