The Red Snow in Her Eyes

Entitled: The Red Snow in Her Eyes

Category: Short Story

Genre: ~secret~

Main Characters: Isolde, Tristan

I didn't promise. I said I'll try.

- - - - - -

-???-

 I got this idea based on personal experience. It's about a twelve year old girl named Isolde who suffers from Visual Snow. Unlike any other who've had this sickness, she experiences this practically all the time. And not just at night.

The main narrator would be Tristan. A thirteen year old boy who could read people's thoughts.

Tristan was pretty dull. He had dull grey eyes, messy dark brown hair, and always wore a jacket over his black shirt. It was winter, and he'd use only one layer.

Bold, I know right?

Although with his dull expression and quiet personality, he was very well-observing. He knew what people would do or say based on their actions. He was pretty popular with girls and boys too.

One night, he stumbled upon an abandoned playground.

Someone was playing by the swings.

A girl.

She had the straightest white hair, bangs covering her eyes, and the whitest skin that you could've mistaken her for snow. She wore a white nightgown.

JUST a nightgown.

No slippers or shoes.

In December.

Under snow.

So yeah, I'm afraid Tristan's not the only bold one.

He walked towards her...

And when she heard him, her head lift up and he froze.

She had... red eyes.

And the next thing I knew, everything blacked out.

....

And this is no fiction. Like I said, based on experience. Up to you if you believe or not.

After all, I am Tristan.

- - - - - -

<3