Jaxx Skits ft. Friends: Factorization

I'll just introduce how Jaxx met Cynthia in the next chapter. I was actually putting Calypso's name, but then she's a nice character (even though Leo likes her...).

  *:・゚✧  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ 

~In class~

Cynthia: Leo~ Can you teach me about factorization? I don't quite get it.

Leo: Oh, um.. Sure, I guess.

Jaxx: Woah, woah. Hold up! I'm coming too!

Cynthia: *Smiles sarcastically* Hahn~? Why ever would I want you to come? Leo is the only one fit for tutoring me.

Jaxx: Why? Well, let's just say.. *Twirls her hair with her finger* I ranked top 5 in the test. In this little guy right here *Pats Leo's head a little too hard* ranked 66.

Leo: That doesn't exactly make me feel better, but okay.. TT v TT  

Cytnhia: Pft, you don't look like the girl that knows how to tutor other people anyway. *Mutters*

Jaxx: Be grateful, you brat. *Smiles sarcastically*

Cynthia: Ah. *Smiles sarcastically too*

Jaxx & Cynthia: *Mentally killing each other*

Leo: Um....

~At Cynthia's mansion~

Cynthia: She really came, huh? *Blows her hair* Well, she's a bunny after all. Bunnies are stupidly dense.

Jaxx: Who the hell lives in this kind of house? *Jealous and irritated* Pft, explains her spoiled behavior a lot.

Jaxx, Leo, Cynthia: *Sits on the floor with a table*

Cynthia: *Hugs Leo by the arm* Dear Leo~! I don't understand this problem~!

Jaxx: (╬●∀●) Ah. *Goes to Cynthia* HEAVE-*Grabs her by her shirt and puts her down on the other side of the table* -HO! 

Cynthia: *Sad innocent face*

Jaxx: No more fooling around! You don't have to glom onto him to learn, do you?!

Cynthia: *Gets teary-eyed* But I would learn faster if I was right beside him, right~? ; v ;

Leo: Man, thank goodness Jaxx is here too.... 

  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ 

Leo: So, which part do you not get? *Looks at Cynthia's notebook* Oh. Factorization, huh?

Cynthia: *Cutely nods*

Leo: Okay. So.. Listen up. For this, you go like this... *Explains further*

. . .

Cynthia: *Claps her hands* Ah, I see! I think I understand it just a little bit better now. 

Jaxx: *Looks at the paper*

((Can't do the squared symbol. So ^2 represents it))

b^2 x^2 – a^2 x^2

Cynthia: In other words, if this a is me, and the b is you, Leo dear, and the x is Jaxx...
*Draws on the paper* Then all I have to do is to lock out just the x, like this! *Shows paper*

((Bold is supposed to be a drawing))

Jaxx^2 (Leo + Cynthia) (Leo - Cynthia)

Jaxx: HEY, YOU! That pisses me off, so don't memorize it that way! 💢

  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ 

(c) Nisekoi s2 ep 5 xD

(\_/)
(*-*)
(> <)