Milky Way

TRANSFERRED* Because as an individual short story, there was too much space.

Note: This is just a short story.=D 

 (c) photo taken by Brad Goldpaint over Mount Sashta  

Milky Way

Over a billion years ago everything was filled with only the universe. At the spot of our galaxy, the Milky Way lays the Goddess of Galaxies, Agape. The solar system was created before the galaxy. It was not in order at the time.

She looked around and her eyes glazed over. Everything looked the same! The colors of the stars, the texture of each dust...

So Agape decided to make use of her 'handy crafting'. She took some stars and showered them everywhere in a spiral. Next, she was about to take some dust to use but she noticed most of them have very dirty particles -the goddess is very strict of her work- and she did NOT want a filthy work. So instead, she made preternatural dust and blew them in the air scattering everywhere.

Next, she aligned each and every planet by favor. Then she placed the sun at the center of the galaxy. The work took weeks to finish. By the end of December she had done her work, at least she thought so.

Agape's eyes fixed on her work and her eyebrows knit. It wasn't that quiet... perfect. She'd never leave a work unsatisfied. Everything was black and white so she couldn't really tell where the galaxy is. Finally, Agape made more dust and stars and mixed them. She then took colors from her long, milk-like, colorful hair and mixed them again with the mixed dust and stars.

After a while, she flew around the galaxy splashing colors everywhere to top it all. Each color you know, it's there. They were mostly red, blue, violet, black, pink, and orange.

At last, Agape's finished her work with satisfaction. She named the galaxy the 'Milky Way' more of because she's finished her work with the help of her 'milky' hair.

BUvV

Project made for English project

Timeline

1

2

3

4

5

Agape, Goddess of the Galaxies, decided to make a galaxy.

She took stars and made dust and showered them everywhere.

She aligned each and every planet by favor, and then placed the sun at the middle of the galaxy.

Agape thought her work wasn't perfect because it was colorless so she added colors to the galaxy.

She finished her work and was very satisfied. Agape named the galaxy the 'Milky Way'.

Note: Agape is made up if you're curious. I got the name from google. Search up what it means if you care.

Maybe I'll make an extra line for this story.. NOT.

=D

~baes