Hear Me Out

Sorry, Shine. I HAD to use GT for my Candid. But I corrected it. Huehuehue, it's a secret how I did it.

Hiii!

Thank you if you followed me, and if you haven't, well.. hear me out.I am a -- year old high school girl that loves books, freedom, anime, beans, food. Especially FOOD.
I hope we get along! Internet bud.

I sometimes hate socializing with people and, I don't know, I am just not in the mood for almost everything almost all the time. That habit is too hard to rid. But I strive even harder to socialize more.

I guess you can say I'm between otaku and popular but if you're asking me if I'm popular and if I'm well known, well, let's just say.. 

No. (✿◠‿◠)

I like to express my thoughts and feelings either through paper or through blogging.

I prefer blogging more if it's not really private, but if it is, I'd go for the paper. Although the paper, in my opinion, sounds pretty useless since no one can read it but you when what you wanted to do was for someone to hear you out.

Get me?

Okay, so like I said, I am a -- years old (as of now, because, apparently that's how long I've lived. Smf) human being of this lovely-sometimes-not-planet created by the wonderful Man sleeping above the clouds named God.

I am not an atheist, and if you are, sorry, I was born believing to Father and it's not my fault I was.

I'm supposed to be sleeping now, it's almost 2 AM in the morning of January the 3rd but I can't. Not yet. I promised myself I'd sleep after I make this blog thingy.

So you know when you see those people in Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc posting and posting and updating their statuses seriously nonsense stuff?

Okay, PEOPLE, if you're that kind of human and if you're a butt-hole and cry easily, DO NOT CARRY ON READING. I repeat, DO NOT CARRY ON READING.

. . . 

Oh, you're still there?

Well, whatever.

ANYWAY, yes, you know those stuff?

I just freakin' HATE those stuff. Seriously! I know I can be one of those. SOMETIMES. OKAY?!

But I've stopped doing that. I learned from my mom how it affects you and the people around your environment. 

How people these days... JUDGE quickly, you know what I'm sayin'?

Well, lemme enlighten you and your little imagination.

Facebook News Food:

[[F I just realized I typed FOOD wtf, I MEANT FEED. Agh, too lazy to erase. Meh]]

Snob-er-I mean, Cool Jaxx: 

-Feeling happy/excited/loved/whatever-emotion-just-fudgin-put-anything
(A picture of me taking a selfie)
[[P.S: I DON'T. EVEN. Anymore anyway]]
Caption: Hahahahahahahhah just so bored ;)) hahah

Victim Jaxx:

*Scrolling down the News Feed*
*Sees Cool Jaxx's post*
Looks at photo. Reads caption.
In her mind: Dafaq bro, u drunk or wut?
*Deciding whether she should like the post. [[SHE SHOULDN'T!!]]*
*Clicks like anyway*
Victim Jaxx: I am only doing this because you're my 'so-called friend'. Ch.

Jaxx's Webster Dictionary:

'So-called friend'
-It means that friend is not your friend but then at the same time that friend is your friend. It's called: you-ignore-me-then-notice-me-then-ignore-me-again-like-daheck-is-the-deal?!

You know when those people go

HahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOMFGHHHHHHHHHAAAAHA╘[◉﹃◉]╕AAAAHHDYINGHHHHHHHHAAAAAHARDAAAAHAAHAHAHAHALOLDIEMADAFAPAYOLOHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAA!!!!

? .-.

I don't see what's so dang funny bruh. Or is that just a habit of yours? Sure at first, it's kinda funny and contagious but if you use it too often [[and there's NOTHIN' even to barf-er-laugh about]] you'd look like an idiot who just walked out from a bar in Chicago or something.

Facebook Messenger:

Victim Jaxx: yo

Cool Jaxx: hahahah hey

Victim Jaxx: What's the project for Math again? I didn't get to copy it..

Cool Jaxx: *seenzones for minutes*

[[happens a lot]]

Victim Jaxx: . . . 
I'm just gonna find someone else.

Cool Jaxx: *after almost an hour* Hahahahha sorry no hahah

Victim Jaxx: It's okay. I asked someone else. [[Yeah! Useless time wasting...!]]

Cool Jaxx: Hahahahahhahahah okayyy 

Victim Jaxx: Dayum son, calm down

So, yeah.

That.

To shorten this up (because it's almost 2:30 now)...

I am now a 6'12 -- year old magical girl with gorgeous pink locks, sexy legs, rippling muscles, married to her husbando who bore her eight beautiful children.

+_+_+_+_LILY2014_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a sadly, 5'1, -- year old normal girl that is obsessed with stickos and.. nissin.. and she makes her cat a familiar and names him Tomoe even if the he-cat was a she, sadly. And she loves Kamisama Kiss so much, she thinks about it day and night.. and.. she's s-single, and yeah. She's never getting married because who the heck wants to get pregnant and go through 'the stage'?! Plus, she loves the galaxy and the universe, aiming to go astronaut (or professional artist and author) one day. Yeah, she loves art because of anime. And she does guitar and a lil piano...

And she's --. I just said it. -.-

Apparently, because that's how long she's lived and she hasn't lived long enough. And, and, her friends call her Jaxx...

I think anime saved my interest for guitar, piano, and art.

Good MorNight!

~pshu -.- ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz

. . . .

Keep this as a Memory from Ib.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

Ahah, I dunno why... It reminds me of those head mannequins...

. . . .

-Jaxx

s,kfkjssmfffdscamloudesndm