Chapter 10: Protect

Author's POV

Jess wake up and found herself in her bedroom. She smile when she remember about yesterday. She about to get up and head to bathroom but then her phone ring. She smile like an idiot when she see Luhan name.

"Yeoboseyo?" Sica answer while smiling.

"I'm on my way baby girl, prepare yourself" Luhan said.

Sica is speechless when Luhan call her baby girl. It's make blush hard. luckily Luhan cannot see it.

"Sica???" Luhan asked panic.

"Uh, yeah..?" Sica answered.

"Are you day dreaming again? Luhan laugh.

"screw you Luhan!!" Sica said and turn off her phone.

She get in to the bathroom and prepare herself.

*****

Luhan waits in the living room impatiently because Sica is so lame.

"Hey" Sica greets.

"Finally.." He talk to himself.

Jessica still feel awkward around him, so she walk a bit faster to the car.

They get in the car and. Jessica turn to the window not wanting to face him.

"Hey, what happen? You keep ignoring me" Luhan poke her shoulder.

"I'm just ..sleepy" she lies.

"ok then" Luhan start to drive to school.

She laying her head on the window and pretend to sleep.

****

After they arrive school, Sica is about to walk faster to the class but Luhan wraps his arm on her shoulder.

"Let's go" Luhan said and walk to school.

Jess just follow him. While walking Jess feels there a lot of death glares from his fan girls. But she decide to ignore it.

They come to class and study like usual.

"princess, stop ignoring me please" Luhan pleaded.

"Fine fine" Sica turn her gaze to him.

Luhan smile widely.

When it's break time, they walk closer to the cafeteria. But Sica excuse to use toilet first. On the way to the toilet, there a gang girl group come and stop in front of her and drag her to behind the school.

"Excuse me?" Sica asked and look at them and she notice Seohyun the leader.

Seohyun smirk "stop being close with our oppa you bitch!"

"Is there any problem if I getting close to him?" Sica asked.

"He's mine!!!" Seohyun shouts.

"He's yours?? Pfft he never love someone with bitchy attitude like you" Sica smirk.

Seohyun shout "you guy get her!!!!"

The gang grab her hand tight and Seohyun slaps her hard. "Don't you dare to play with me. J-hope, come here"

J-hope smirk and walk closer to her. He grab her face and smile "hi, babe, remember me? I'm the one you throw away like trash"

He lean closer and try to kiss Sica but Sica defend herself. Sica is hurt. She is hurt not because of the slaps but because they steps on her pride.

"Stop it j-hope" Seohyun said and walk closer to Sica.

Seohyun slaps her again and is about to punch her, Luhan comes and shout at Seohyun.