Chapter 2: Annoying

Author's POV

The class start again and it's math subject. Jessica just looking at the view outside the window didn't focus on teacher at all. Also, her seat mate, Luhan also bored. He keep drawing everything on his book.

"I know what to do" Luhan said inside his heart and start drawing poops on Sica's book. Of course Sica doesn't know because her mind is flying with the view outside.

"Ok student, copy it down" Mr.Park said. Jessica gets all her attention back to the book and found a mess on her book.

"Wtf.." She said and glare at Luhan. Luhan just stick his tongue out. "You jerk" she said and ignore him.

Luhan controls his laugh and start copy the lesson. And again class is become boring again. Sica lean on the table try to avoids and ignore that jerk. Luhan once again just keep bothering her.

Luhan pull Sica's hairs. Jessica try to keep calm and pretend like she is already sleep because she doesn't want to argue with that jerk at all.

Luhan keep pulling her hair until he get her attention. Jessica get up and look at him.
"What do you want Huh jerk?" She said angrily because Luhan is really annoying.
"I want you" Luhan smirk and stare at her. Jessica bulge her eyes and hit Luhan shoulder. "You stupid jerk" she said and turn away. Luhan just laugh hard because he find it's funny.

********

The class end already and Jessica is happy because she can avoids that jerk. She walks with Wendy to cafeteria.

"You and Luhan are getting closer Hmm?" Wendy said and grinning. "Closer your ass, he is so so annoying." Jessica sigh.

After keep talking, one of her fanboys walk to her and give her a box of chocolate and a flowers. She just looks at him confusedly.

"You again?" Jessica point at the boy. He nod. "Urgh, please stop it J-Hope, I'm tired of you please stop it. You never ever melt my heart." Jessica said and give chocolate and flower to Wendy and walk away.

While walking faster, she bumps in to someone. "Hey, have no eyes?" Jessica said and look at that person. "Luhan.." She sigh. "You are the one who don't have eyes at all" Luhan mocks.
"Now say sorry" he added. "Me sorry you? Never in a million years" Jessica said and try to walk away.

"Hey, where you wanna go sweetie?" Luhan grabs her wrist and smirk. "Sweetie? Eww.." Jessica disgusted. "It's ok if you don't wanna say sorry but come with me" Luhan drags her to the cafeteria. "Pay me foods" he said.

"What??" Jessica bulge her eyes. "Are you deaf? Pay me foods" Luhan mocks. "I'm not that rich to pay you foods jerk" Jessica said.

Luhan lean closer to her and their face is inch away. Jessica feel so nervous. "Pay or I'll kiss your sweet lips ice princess" he smirk. "O...Kay..." Jessica said nervously. Luhan turn his face away and laugh.

"Fuck that jerk" Jessica curse inside her heart.

***********

After buying foods, Jessica got an ideas. She grab chillies sauce and put in to his foods. "You will dying" she talk to herself and laugh.

Jessica walk to the table lazily and give Luhan his foods. "What took you so long I'm starving" he said. "I'm not your slave Huh" she turn away.

"By the way, you just called me ice princess... Why you know that name..? Are you stalking meh?" Jessica said and look at him.

"Stalking you? Pfft.. Who you think you are? I can read your minds that's why" he said and take a bite on his foods. "Tch..." Jessica sigh.

Luhan cough because of the spiciness of the foods. Jessica see like that and laughing hard.

"You.." Luhan point at Jessica. "Me what? Who told you to mess around with me" Jessica keep laughing. "Aish, give me water.." Luhan said. "For what?" Jessica smirks. "Hurry up ...or you wanna see ...I'm dying here?" Luhan said while coughing.

"Well I'm not the seller" she said and get up from the table and walk away. "Youu... Aish" Luhan run to the store and buy a water.

"Just wait for me princess" Luhan smirk.

********

Again, don't mind my grammar and spelling ^^ hope you like it and support. Please vote and comment down :)
Love you guys <3