Chapter 21: Engagement

Author's POV

Finally, it's the day. The day that they are waiting for. But both them of feeling extremely nervous. This is the new chapter of their life. They will become couple sooner or later.

Jessica sitting in front of the mirror nervously. She stares at her reflection in the mirror and bites her lips.

"Omg, I'm dying" she wants to cry so much. She is both nervous and happy.

The stylist comes and put on the make up for her and do her hairs. Her mother told them to style her daughter like a goddess or maybe the most beautiful girl in this party.

"Are you nervous?" The older woman asks her. She is the own stylist of their family. She is really close to their family.

"Yes aunty" she says and pouting her lips.

The older woman chuckle and squeezes Sica's shoulder slightly. "Don't be nervous sweetie, it's okay"

"You have to smile like a goddess like nothing happen."

Sica hears like this she feels relax a bit then she smiles to her reflection in the mirror.

"See? There's a goddess siting in front of the mirror. You look so cute tonight! I can't wait till your wedding then you carry a baby to me" the aunty laughs.

"Aunty..!" Sica whines causing other people to laughs.

While she's trying to relax and calms herself a loud knocks heard on the door. The door opens and reveals her mom but not only that, she bring Joohyun with her too.

Sica furrows her eyebrow and looks at them confusingly.

"Wow, my baby looks so beautiful today" Mrs Jung comes closer and hugs her own daughter tight. No wonder Jessica is always perfect.

"Just like her eomma" Sica giggles and hugs her mom back but eyeing Joohyun. Is she going to ruin the party? Fears all over her body again.

Mrs Jung release and looks at Sica "I'll go prepare outside now. And Joohyun wanna talk with you" she pats her shoulder.

"Okay mom" she kisses her mom's cheek.

After her mom left, Sica sits on the chair waiting for Joohyun to talk.

"Jessica" Joohyun stands in front of her.

The girl who sitting on the chairs give her a death stare. She actually acting like a boss right now.

"I just wanna say sorry for those day. It just that I was drunk and I can't control myself.." Joohyun tries to explain the situation.

Sica raise an eyebrows without giving any response back.

"You know I love Luhan too but Luhan loves you. So I don't want to ruin our friendship. Otherwise I'll go back to state soon" Joohyun looks down.

Sica pity her a bit so she gets up and take her hand and rub it against her thumb. "It's okay I already forgive you" She smiles.

Joohyun tears up and hug Sica. She smiles and hug Joohyun back tight.

"Take care of him. He doesn't talk about his feeling but his action does" Joohyun release the hug and looks at the soon to be Mrs Xi.

"I will. He is so stubborn right?" She chuckles and Joohyun nods.

Then someone special come in, it's Wendy.

"Wendy yah!" Sica runs to Wendy and hugs her tight.

"Omg you look so wonderful tonight. I'm jealous!!" Wendy whines and hugs her best friend back.