Chapter 29: Honeymoon

A/N: Warning, mature content ahead! You can skips this part if you want to.

Author's POV

This time, the happy trip start from the lovely newlywed couple. Where before they were going by School's tour when they were still enemy. It's destiny.

HanSica couple hug their parents and bid a goodbye to them to start their honeymoon trip. "Take care my babe" Mrs Jung kisses her daughter's cheek. She grown up and has her own happiness now. "Take care of her Luhan" Mr Jung pats his son-in-law's shoulder.

"See you next week eomma" they are waving their hand toward them while turning their back walk into the airport. They are wearing a couple beanies, putting on a shade. (Imagine the airport fashion). Luhan wraps his arm around his wife neck while pulling the backpack along with them.

"I can't wait to spend a honeymoon day with you babe" Luhan whispers to her ears playfully. "Yah, it's ticklish" Sica hits his chest and runs away fast to the passport checkers.

A couple sit beside each other on the plane. "We gonna go to Eiffel Tower first, you know where we kissed" she covers her face and looks at him through the fingers. Luhan chuckles and messes her hairs. "Then?"

Sica keep telling him about where she wanna go. She acts like its the first time for her to Paris. Luhan keep yawning when she talks about it. Luhan leans in closer to her ears and whispers "We don't go anywhere! You.Me.Bed.All.Day" then laughs. Sica bulges her eyes. Yes, it's there honeymoon.

She then shuts up and sits like a statue, imagining the wildest dream ever that are going to happen when they arrive. She shakes her head repeatedly. "Damn I don't wanna be a young mother" "we're having sex??" "Mom helps me!!"

Luhan notices the silence and looks at Sica. He laughs while looking at her pretty innocent face mixes with horror on it. It's actually shows from her eyes. "Afraid?" He keep laughing. She is so cute.

Sica throws a death glares at him and hits his chest. "You No Do Bad Things To Me" she emphasizes her words while pointing at him. Luhan chuckles and messes her hairs then pulls her head to his chest. "Listen"

Her lips suddenly forms into a smile while hearing Luhan's heartbeat. It's the best melody ever for her. Luhan once said It's only beating for her. She closes her eyes while enjoying the melody makes her fall asleep in a second. Luhan chuckles and makes her head rests on his shoulder. "Sleepyhead"

The two fall asleep with head on each other. Sica is the one to gets up first. She rubs her eyes softly and yawn. She feels a strong thing is on her head. It's Luhan's head. She gets up and fixes his sleep position to feel more comfortable. She stares at Luhan's baby face and smile. "So innocent, but he actually not!"

"Hey, we're here" Sica pinches his nose softly makes him stirs in his sleep. "Are we?" He says with his hot sleepy voice. "Yes, hurry up babe!" She gives a peck on his lips.

****

They finally arrive at Paris, Land of romantic and love. HanSica's couple walks into the hotel that they booked first. They feel tired of sitting in a plane for a totally long times. Luhan opens the door of the rooms. "Ah! Finally we're here" he puts all his belonging there and throws himself to the bed. Sica follows behind and lays beside him.

Luhan gets on top of her and smirk innocently. "Hey" Sica bulges her eyes again. But this time he didn't kiss her, but to tickles her tiny waist. "Yah! Stop it" Sica laughs and screams with her famous dolphin scream. Luhan chuckles and uses this time and kisses her lips.

Opposite, Luhan thoughts Sica would pushes him away but she doesn't. Their lips moves on each other naturally softly. It's just a soft kiss but full of love. Luhan pulls away and smile. "Don't worry, you owe me tonight" he winks at her.