Chapter 17: Paris

Author's POV

Luhan and Jessica preparing themselves for today trip. The 2 couples meet each other at the restaurant in the hotel. The teacher who also coming for a Paris trip are waiting for them.

"So, the mission is: you have to take a beautiful photos of anything you want include your teammate and create a dairy and submit to your home teacher once you get back" the teacher said and say good bye.

After receiving the mission, 4 of them decides to eat first before they start doing their mission.

"Where should we go?" Jessica asks while eating.

"Tour Eiffel?" Sehun looks at them.

"We've better go at night. The view is much better" Wendy says while drinking the coffee.

"Yes, and we can go their tomorrow morning too to see a morning view" Luhan continues the ideas.

"I have an ideas" Sica claps her hands happily.

"What is it?" The 3 look at her waiting for the answer.

"DISNEY LAND" she replies happily and clings on Luhan.

"Sica, you so smart" Luhan caresses her hairs.

"I am" she giggles.

The 4 finish their breakfast and head to their destination. After they arrive at Disney land. The two bestfriend Jessica and Wendy jump happily.

"Tskk.. What a kid" Luhan makes a duck face.

"Yah!! Who are you calling kid?" Wendy glares at him.

"I'm not calling you kid but my Sica" Luhan sticks his tongue out.

"Eww.. My Sica? She is mine not yours" Wendy mocks.

"Guy! Stop fighting" Sica rolls her eyes.

Sehun laughs at his friend "let's get in" .

Sehun offers his hand to Wendy and she gladly takes it and they leave LuSica behind.
Sica is kinda jealous of the couple because Sehun is really gentleman.

"What are you staring at? Let's go" Luhan walk first leaves her dumbfounded.

"I hate you" she makes a duck face and follows behind.

They first things they do is walking to the shops and buy cute stuff. Wendy picks the couple t-shirt for herself and Sehun and gives it to him. Luhan stares at them jealously.
Jessica see like that, she pick a Mickey and Minnie headband.

She puts the Mickey headband on Luhan's head and laugh.

"Omg, you look so cute" she chuckles and wear the Minnie one for herself.

"Couple" Luhan smile happily.

"Should we take a picture?" Jessica takes out her phone and capture some photos.

Wendy and Jessica are busy with that cute stuff leaving Sehun and Luhan behind. Gladly that Luhan brings his camera along also Sehun. Luhan always take a photos of Sica without her knowing. He takes tons of her outdoor photos. He looks at the photo and smile.

"What a goddess" he fells for her beauty.

"What are you doing?" Sica comes out of nowhere.

"omo" Luhan hides his camera.

"You are hiding something, I'll take revenge when we get back to hotel" Sica Knocks his forehead.

"Ouch ouch!" Luhan pouts.