Chapter 24:

Author's POV

Luhan looks at the sleeping beauty and fixes her bangs. Jessica moves a bit but still sleeping.

Luhan finds her really cute with her sleeping face. But when he stares at her lips he wants to kiss her so much.

"Aish.. I missed her lips for a day" Luhan pouts at himself.

Seeing she sleep soundly like this, he leans closer to her lips ready to kiss her. But unfortunately, Sica opens her eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She rubs her eyes.

"Uhm.. There's something on you face" Luhan rub his neck awkwardly.

"You're not kissing me right?" Sica grins and points at his face.

"No no why would I?" Luhan raise his eyebrows.

"Pfft" Sica rolls her eyes, getting up and off to shower.

"Bae, I'm hungry" after preparing herself, she comes to the kitchen where Luhan are.

Luhan smiles and wraps his arm around her waist. "What do you want babe?"

Sica smiles as she feels a pair of strong arms wrap around her. "Anything you cook for me" she plays with his hand.

"Lemme cook you so I can eat you" Luhan smirks.

"Yah! Then I'll die" Sica pinches his stomach.

"Ouch! I'm kidding babe" Luhan rubs his stomach.

While cooking, Sica keep hugging his waist and not letting go. Even he walks around she just follows him everywhere.

"So clingy" Luhan chuckles.

"I love you" Sica giggle

"I wanna go out today" Sica says while eating her breakfast.

"Where?" Luhan keep eating.

"Anywhere" she finishes her foods and walks happily to her room.

*****

Sica is so clingy today. She keep clinging on his arm today.

"Are you trying to act cute?" Luhan laughs at her Childish act

"Why?" Sica makes a duck faces.

"Go buy that ice cream for me please" she does a puppy eyes.

"Okay wait me here" Luhan messes her hairs.

While he was away, she is standing alone. Someone is approaching her.

That's guy grabs on her hand. Sica is so shocked with this sudden action.

She is about to yell, but actually it's her very first crush in high school.

"Kris oppa..!?" She bulges her eyes.

She crushed on Kris for 2years. But it was very hurt for her back then, because there is no her in his eyes.

"Yes it's me" Kris smirks while still holding her hand

"What--are you doing--here?" Sica mutters under her breathe.

"I just see you on the road.. Hmm wanna come with me? Kris is looking at her.

"Hmm.." Before she could finish her sentences, kris pulls her away.

Luhan looks at them from a far angrily. He drops the ice cream and walks to them and grabs Kris's collar.

"Leave her alone!" Luhan warns him.

"Why would I?" Kris furrows his eyebrows.

"She is my wife!" Luhan punches him in the face.

"Luhan! Stop itt!" Sica shouts at Luhan.

"Wow, you are his side now?" Luhan can't believe this shit.

"No, Luhan! He is.." She couldn't finish her sentences but Luhan pulled her hand away and pushes her in to the car.

"Luhan.. It's hurt" she whines because there are bruise on her shoulder already.

Luhan walks to other side and drives very fast back to their house.

"Slow..down bae" Sica touches his shoulder.

"SHUT UP" Luhan yells at her.

She is startles by his sudden acts. So she better keep silent rather than have an argument.

Once he reaches the destination, he pulls her out from the car in to the apartment.

"Luhan!!" Sica whines because his grabs her hand too hard.

Luhan pins her to the wall hardly make her back hits the walls. It's hurt her so much.

Luhan starts to kiss her passionately, he breaking those challenge already. He is too mad.

Luhan bites her lips hard until it's bleed. And starts biting her neck hardly.

Jessica trying her best to push him away, but he is too strong for her. She gives up and lets him do what he wants. She just stand there and let's her tear falls down endlessly.

Once there is no movement or fighting back from Sica, he stops his actions.

He just realized what he did to her. When he saw her messy hairs, her lips are bleeding, with the tears flows down her face.

"Sica.." Luhan steps back.

"Satifised?" Sica smiles while her heart is dying.

"Sica.." Luhan touches her shoulder

"Don't touch me!" Sica talks slowly emphasizes her words.

"But.." Luhan hugs her tight.

Sica pushes him away and slaps him. "I said don't touch me"

She walks away to the other rooms and closes the door loudly.

Sitting in front of the door and cries loudly as her can. It's hurt her so much. Really. Feel like a thousand knives stabs her heart right now.

"It's hurt! It's hurt" she hits her chest and cries. Why..

"I thought we will be great living together.. I'm wrong" she lays her head to the door.

Luhan on the other size, who realize what he just did, hitting the wall so hard until it's bleeding.

"It's my fault!!" Luhan scolds himself

"I should have listen to her first" he kicks the couch, laying on the floor and cries.