Chapter 23: Challenge

Author's POV

They finally move in together. Today is quite an busy day, because Luhan and Jessica keep taking the stuff and put it in the right place.

"Ah I'm so tired" Jessica lays on the floor.

"Me too babe" Luhan chuckles and lay beside her looking at her.

Sica looks at him back and snuggles to him. "We live together now.."

Luhan caresses her hairs softly "it would be the best things ever happen in my life"

Sica smiles and closes her eyes. She is so tired, she wants some rest. After resting her eyes for 15mn she finally gets up still in Luhan's embrace. He is looking at her.

"Hey, are you staring at me the whole time?" Sica lifts her face up and looks at him.

"Of course" Luhan laughs. "You even drooled in your sleep.

"Yah!" Sica glares at him and gets up. "I hate chu"

"I love You too" Luhan keep laughing.

She rolls her eyes and walks to their bedrooms. Luhan runs after her, grabs her wrist and pins her to the wall.

She bulges her eyes and looks at him. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Luhan raises an eyebrows.

Luhan pushes her to bed slowly and lays her on the bed. He gets on top of her and stare at her beauty face. Sica feels so nervous right now. Nobody can help her now from this naughty Luhan.

Luhan leans in and kissing her forehead, moves down to her nose. Then he starts biting her ears softly. It's send goose bump to her body immediately.

Luhan looks at her and lean down kissing her lips deeply. She closes her eyes softly and kisses him back deeper.

The lips move on each other naturally. Luhan bites her lower lips and suck it while she is sucking his upper lips.

Luhan slides his tongue in to her mouth and fights with her tongue. He plays with her tongue while rubbing her thigh softly making her moan softly. Her hot moan really turn him on.

This is the first time for her that She has a really hot kiss with Luhan. They both don't know where the kiss will lead to.

While kissing, Luhan moves his lips to her neck. Sica feels slightly angry. She miss her lips already. But she feels so good while Luhan kissing her neck.

He bits her neck and leaves some love bites there. She gasp and grabs on the bed sheet.
Neck is her sensitive spots.

Luhan moves back to her lips and kisses it passionately. She gasps kissing him back and tries to catch her breath. Luhan hand move to her shirts where her breast are. But Sica stops him.

He stops a bit but he kiss her again deeply. He thinks she is not yet ready. They keep sending hot kiss to each other. Sica wraps her arm around his neck and pulls him closer for a deeper kiss.

****dingdong*****

The bells suddenly rings, they breaks the kiss and looks at each other. Luhan gets up and fixes himself and run to the door while Jessica fixes her hairs and her clothes and follow.

He opens the door and it's their parents. He bows at them. "Eomma, appa"

Jessica who follows behind come and hug their parents. "I miss you" she whine.

"We miss you too sweetie" Mrs Jung and Mrs Xi caress her hairs.

"Did Luhan become a bad boy? Tell me if he did" Mrs Xi chuckles and looks at Luhan face.

"Mom" he whines.

"Yes he is a bad boy. He almost did something bad on me" Jessica thought in her thought and chuckles.

The guys are busy watching TV and chatting while the ladies are in the kitchen.

Jessica is helping their mom in the kitchen even though she is bad at cooking.

"Mommy I want to learn how to cook" she pouts.

"Sweetie you can come over to my house when you are free. I'll teach you" Mrs Xi said while cooking.

"Thank you eomma" Jessica giggles and keep looking at them.

*****

"So how was your day kid?" Mr Jung asks.

"Uhm we are good" Luhan answers and looks at Sica. She still feels awkward because of what happened.

Sica just keep staring at the foods. Parents notices something strange between them because of their awkwardness and their silence.

Their parents looks at each other and raise an eyebrows.

"Did you 2 do something?" Mr Xi furrows his eyebrows.

"Uh.. Yeah?" Sica widen her eyes.

"No Dad" Luhan crosses his arm.

"Sure?" Mrs Jung grin. She knows something will happen between them.

Sica nods her head nonstop.

"Okay okay then" their parents laugh.

Their parents already left to their own house leave them 2 alone.

"Ah I hate you" Sica whines and pout.

"I love you too" Luhan laughs and pulls her into his embrace.

"They almost caught us" she pouts and hits his chest.

"It's all your fault Luhan! You can't control yourself" she keep hitting his chest softly.

Luhan finds she is so cute. He laughs and caress her hairs. "Ok ok that's my fault. I'm sorry. I'll never do that again"

"Never?" She widen her eyes.

Luhan holds his laughs and nod "of course. Don't crave for my kiss okay?"

"Mean" she glares at him.

"Okay.. No kissing! No more kissing" she smirks.

"What??" Luhan pouts. "Seriously WHAT? like no kiss?"

Sica nods "the one who kiss the other first lose"

"Any prize?" Luhan smirks.

"Anything you want babe" she circles her hand on his chest.

"Okay! Don't worry I'm gonna win" Luhan says confidently but in fact he is crazy. She is seducing him right now.

She laughs "Luhan, that's not gonna happen! I can control myself more than you"

"Let's see" Luhan keeps it cool.

"It's start now" Sica start wrapping her arm around his neck and pulls him closer. Their faces are just inches away. She bitting her lips sexily and gives a hot breathe on Luhan neck.

Luhan is really surprise by this side of her. She is innocent and cute but today she turn to be the naughty and sexy one. But he loves it.

Luhan cannot control himself. He really wants to kiss her soft lips. But this challenge is going to be very interesting.

They both already lay on the bed ready to fall asleep with Luhan wrapping his arm around Sica's waist.

"I feel so stupid to accept that stupid game urgh" he curse himself for not thinking. He could kiss her tonight. He regret it.

Sica smiles and snuggles closer to his chest. She miss sleeping in his warm embrace.

"You don't wanna give up yet?" She giggles.

"I won't" Luhan still keep it cool.

"It's your Suggestion anyway" Sica smiles widely to him and closes her eyes.

"Good night babe" she grins "don't you dare to kiss me while I fall asleep"

"Good night princess" Luhan caresses her forehead "I won't don't worry"

****

Back :) hope you like it ^^
Please vote and comment
Sorry for mistake