Chapter 3: Bullying

Author's POV

Luhan and Jessica keep bothering and bickering each other like usual. The class started and study like usual. And of course Luhan keep pulling Jessica's hair to annoy her. Jessica just keep calm.

This time Luhan is sleepy. He try to focus and open his eyes but still can't. He fall asleep on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica bulge her and try to push Luhan away but cannot. Then she just stay still and grab the marker and draw poops on his cheeks just like he draw poops on her books. She try to control herself not to laugh.

Wendy helps Jessica to lean Luhan's head on the desk because it's the break time.
"Phew..." Jessica sigh. "You two look like a couple" Wendy laugh. "Hell no, he's a jerk" Jessica glare at Wendy. "You said like that again, I'm gonna kill you" she added. "Ok calm down princess" Wendy grin.

***********

When Luhan awake he find no student in the class so he think it's already break time. He walk out of the class head to the cafeteria. While walking everyone are laughing at me.

"What happen here?" He asked himself. "Oppa what happen to your face?" The fangirl shout and look at him. He look them confused.

Then he bumps into Sica. Jessica look at him and laugh hard. "Yah.. Why everyone keep laughing?" He asked. "You so cute huh" Sica replied. Jessica drags him to the bathroom.
"Go in and check yourself" Sica said and try to hold her laugh.

Luhan looks at the mirror and shout "Jessica...". She just walk away happily. He is really embarrassing right now. He get out of the bathroom and run to the class. "Aish, just wait for my revenge.." He smirk.

***********

It's time to go home and Jessica just walk to her car, but Luhan follows her with a can of coke.
Jessica notice that someone is following her, she turn around and saw Luhan. Luhan just act like he didn't see her, bump into her and spill the coke to her clothes.

"LUHAN.." she said angrily and shout with her dolphin scream. Luhan bulge his eyes because he has no ideas that she is too loud like this. He cover her mouth. "Yah don't shout to loud" he whisper.

She bites his hand. "Look at my clothes.. Aish" she glare at him and get in to the car and slam the door. Luhan knocks the window and She looks outside. Luhan just smirk and give her a flying kiss.

"Eww.. Disgusting" she mocks and drive the car away.

************

When she arrived home, she walk straight to the bathroom. "Aish... You stupid jerk" she curse.
But when she remember about flying kiss, she start to blush.

"Omo" she cover her cheeks. "Sica you're stupid" she talk to herself and hitting her head softly.
"Aishh.."

****************

*Don't mind my grammar and spelling. Hope You like it
Sorry if it's too short :)