Chapter 20: Confession

Author's POV

The next day Jessica wake up in Luhan's embrace. Since the bed is big enough, Luhan decided to sleep on the bed beside her and comforted her.

Sica looks at his sleeping face. She found it's so innocent. The messy bed hairs with that innocent baby face is just too much for her. She giggles and snuggles closer and feel his scent. Even his scents is so manly.

She caresses his cheek softly.. "I want to be cold toward you, but I .. I just can't! I hope that won't happen again" she smiles and places a kiss on his chin.

Luhan opens his eyes slowly. She pretend to sleep again.

He feels something heavy on his arm but that's no other than his belove, Jessica Jung. He smiles once seeing her sleep beside him when he wakes up. It's complete his day.

He caresses her hairs softly and look at her. "Wake up sleepyhead" Luhan giggles.

Jessica pretends like she just woke up and looks at him. "I'm lazy"

Luhan pokes her nose "you'll become pig soon"

"Aish" she turned away to other side.

"Aww cutie" he pull her closer and hug her waist.

"No" she pouts and sulking.

"Aww stop being adorable" Luhan can't resist her cuteness.

"I'm not" she makes a duck face.

Luhan can't help but peck her lips. Sica pushes him away and giggles.

"You always steal my kiss. I hate you" she smiles and hits his chest softly.

Luhan just smile and hug her tight. She hug him back tight.

"Luhan" this time Sica's tone turn serious.

"Hmm..?" He looks at her and caresses her hairs.

"Do you love Joohyun?" She asks out of nowhere.

Luhan become speechless. Why she ask this kind of question. He can't say any words. Too speechless.

Jessica notices that he becomes speechless like this she so disappointed. If he loves her for real, he can answer "No" or "yes" not silence like this.

"I'm sorry" she gets up and walks to the bathroom. She turns on the water and cry silently. So he can't hear it.

Luhan feels so sorry for her. He hurt her again. Luhan want to punch himself hard. It's easy, he could say NO. But nothing come out of his mouth.

Luhan walks to the bathroom door and knocks the door. "Jess.."

"Yes?" Sica wipes her tears and try to sound normal.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Luhan asks with a lower voice.

"Any..thing" she exhales and inhales.

"Be right there I'll be back" Luhan walks out of the room.

Then he bumps in to Wendy who comes to see her best friend.

"Where are you going?" Wendy asks eyeing his lifeless attitude.

"Buy breakfast" he looks at her back

"Any thing happened? Is it about Joohyun again?" Wendy knows some about Joohyun because Sica used to told her.

There's no response from Luhan. He just stand there.

"I guess I'll take it as YES.. Hmm you better surprise her today" Wendy gives out an ideas.

"What kind of surprise?" Luhan suddenly shakes Wendy shoulder.