Chapter 15: School Trip

Author's POV

Luhan wakes up and find a figure still sleeping on his arm. He smiles and tucks her hairs behind the ears.

"Are we friend? More than friend?" He sighs while caressing her cheeks.

"We used to be enemy but I think I just fall for you queenka" he smiles while talking to the sleeping figure.

Sica moves a little bit and open her eyes slowly. The first things she see is Luhan is smiling at her. This is enough for her. His messy hairs and handsome face is looking at her makes her heart skip a beat.

"Good morning" he keep looking at her. His eyes is full of love.

"Morning Lu" she smiles and poke his nose.

"Sleep well?" He chuckles.

"Yes, very well" Sica giggles.

Then the silence fill the rooms, but it's comfortable. They keep staring at each other.
Luhan lean closer as his hand slowly wrap around her waist.

Sica feels so nervous but then she close her eyes slowly. Luhan is about to taking a chance...

"Luhan and Jessica sweetie, you are going to......." Mrs Xi walk in to the room without knocking the door.

Luhan and Jessica back to reality and look at each other embarrassedly. "Eomma.." Luhan whine.

"Ohh, wow just wow!! I'm sorry for disturbing. You two can skip school today and enjoy yourself here okay kid?" Mrs Xi cover her eyes and chuckles while walking out of the rooms and closing the door.

Jessica hides herself in the blanket. She feels so embarrassed. Mrs Xi almost caught them kissing. Luhan scratching his nape awkwardly.

"Uhmm.. Sica" Luhan pulls the blanket off.

"Ha-ha we fail.. Again.." She laugh awkwardly.

Luhan smiles because he finds its cute but his smile turn in to a frown. "Because of mom, I almost kiss the ice princess".

"It's mean God is saving me. I won't lose my first kiss to you." she stick her tongue out and run to the bathroom.

"Gosh, this girl. I'll make you are mine soon" he smirks.

*****

They both eat breakfast in silence with Mr. Mrs Xi. No one dare to talk.

"I told you to skip school" Mrs Xi scolds her son.

"But mom, we have to go to school. It's nearly exam" he frowns.

"I don't care. You two already did well in school" she scoffs.

"Fine mom, later" he gives up.

"We go now" he kisses them, and Sica bows at them.

"I thought that you are a good son" she chuckles.

"I am" he looks at her.

"Then stop arguing with your mom" she laughs and run to the car.

"What a kid" he smirks.

When arrives school, Luhan pulls her closer. Like usual, many students keep gossiping about them.

"So annoying" Jessica frowns.

"Don't make that face. You look so ugly" Luhan laughs

"Aish.. You" she hits his arms and walk to class.

He giggles and sit down beside her. Luhan pokes her shoulder many time to annoy her.

"I hate you" she glares at him.