Chapter 19: Cold

Author's POV

It's in the morning already and Sica still laying on the bed closing her eyes like a unconscious sleeping beauty.

Luhan who couldn't even sleep the whole night, having a dark spots under both eyes, still sitting and holding her hand hoping she will wake up sooner.

The doctor comes to check on her condition and it's positive. He told Luhan that she will wake up soon. The cause of suddenly collapse like this because she was so tired both mentally and physically and walking under the rain causing her to have less energy.

The doctor adds "Even if she is waking up today, I still want her to stay here laying on the bed like this to gain energy first before going home.. So I think she should stay here for another 2 days" .

"It's okay doctor! Just make sure she is okay" Luhan sighs in relief.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The doctor looks at him.

"Uhm..yes" he scratches his nape awkwardly causing a chuckling from a doctor.

"Take care of her. She thinks a lot" the doctor pats Luhan's shoulder and leaves.

Luhan decides to grab his phone and call his mom telling about her future daughter in law condition.

"Aish.. You should take a good care of her son" Mrs Lu scolds him through phone.

"I am right now mom" Luhan whines.

"I'll tell Mrs Jung about this. We'll be there in a minute" Mrs Lu replies.

"Okay mom and don't forget to bring food. We haven't eat yet" Luhan pouts although his mom can't see it.

"Fine" Mrs Lu hangs up.

He walks in to the bathroom and takes a shower there since he taking some clothes with him. He plans to stay until Jessica is feeling better.

While he is showering, the sleeping beauty finally open her eyes.

She stares blankly at the ceiling try to think what was happened. Once, she remembers, she suddenly sits on the bed about to run away from hospital.

Luckily, Luhan opens the bathroom door with the towel wrapping around his waist or can be half naked.

Luhan is so shocks. He screams and almost fell in the bathroom while Sica is screaming and cover her eyes.

"Yahhh! What are you doing here Huh?" Sica scolds him while keep covering her eyes.

"I'm ...I'm taking care of you" Luhan rushes out and wears his clothes.

"With half naked like this?" She wants to giggle about the scenes but she has to put on her cold side again from now on.

"I'm sorry, I just finishes shower and have no ideas that my princess already wake up" Luhan walks to her and holds her hand.

"You're not feeling good yet" Luhan helps her to lay on the bed back.

"I can do it by myself" she looks at him with her cold eyes which show sadden and emotionless. Really cold.

Luhan feels really guilty and takes back his hand. Sica lay on the bed and turns to the other side.

The silence fills the room again, no one dares to talk until Luhan decides to breaks the silence.

"Sica.." Luhan calls her with his soft voice hoping she won't ignore him.

But unfortunately, there is no response.

"I'm sorry once again.. You know..I" Luhan couldn't finishes his sentences because their mothers finally arrives.