Chapter 5: Sickness

Author's POV

Luhan wake up and prepare himself to go to school. He didn't see his parents, so he asked the maid. "Mr and Mrs Xi left to Other country this morning" the maid replied.

He just nods. He drives to Jessica's mansion. When he go in her house, he finds no one beside the maids.

"Who do you wanna meet Mr?" The maid bows at him. "I'm Jessica's friend" He said. "Miss Jung still stay in the room" the maid said.

"Aish... Why so lame!" He said silently. "She stay alone?" He asked. "Just today because Mr and Mrs Jung just left to France this morning for business" the maid replied.

"Oh, ok! So where is her room?" He asked. The maid lead him to her room.

"You can go now, I'll get her by myself" he said and the maid left.

He get in to Sica's room and finds her still sleep on the bed. "Lazy ass" he laugh.

"Hey wake up" he shake her shoulder. Jessica opens her eyes slowly and said "Lu..Han what ..are you doing..here?".

Luhan notices her face is so pale, so he touch her forehead. Her body is so hot. "Sica, you're sick" Luhan said worriedly.

"I'm so cold" Jessica said. "Ok, just stay here. You no need to go to school today and I'll go downstairs to ask your maid to make you soup and bring you medicine." He said

He immediately go downstairs and tell the maid to prepare everything for him. Once everything done, he take the tray by himself. "Leave it to me, I'll bring it to her" Luhan said.

He take the tray and bring to Jessica's room. He put it on the table and helps her to sit.

He feeds her soup, Sica just look at him blankly. "Hurry and eat" Luhan said. Jessica opens her mouth and eat.

"You'll late for school" Jessica said. "Nah, don't worry about me!" He replied.

After feeding her, he give medicine. Then he stick the cool skin gel on her head to reduce the temper.

"I'll come back after school" he said and smile. "If you need anything just call me ok" he added. "And by the way your parents go to France this morning"

Jessica just nods. "Thank you" she said. Luhan just smile and get out of the room.

After there is no more Luhan presence in her room, she smile widely. She rolls on her bed and keep smiling because of Luhan gentle side and he actually take care of her.

***********

In the class, Luhan is really bored because there is no Sica's presence. He just wishes the class end soon so he can take of Jessica.

Suddenly, one of his fan girls come and sit beside him. He just glare at her. Seohyun clings on his arm. "Hey you," he gets up and added "Get lost"

"Oppa..." Seohyun pout cutely. "Eww.." Luhan makes a digusted face and walk away.

When he gets out of the class, he bumps in to Wendy. "Hey, do you know where Sica is?" Wendy asked. "She is sick and stay at home" he replied.

"Don't forget to tell her that I'm sorry that I cannot go to see her today" Wendy added. "Ok" Luhan smile.

***********

After class end, he drives to Mall to buy some fruits and some foods and snack because maybe he is going to stay there till nights. Then he head to Sica's house.

The maid bow at him. He rushed to Sica's room. He get in and see Sica's sit on the bed playing her phone.

"You're here?" She asked still playing her phone. "Are you feeling better now? I told you to rest" he frowns and walks to her

"I do. I just woke up" she turn her gaze to him and smile. "Wow you brings lots of foods" she smile happily.

He smiles along because he never see Jessica like this. Just like Wendy said, once you get to know her well, she is warm princess.

Luhan prepare the foods and fruits of Jessica and himself. They eat happily.

"Why you take care of me?" She asked while looking at him. "Just feeling guilty that u're sick because of me" he shrugs.

Somehow, Jessica feels a little bit disappointed. "Oh, ok" she replied.

"By the way, Wendy told me that she sorry because she cannot come and see you" Luhan said.
Sica just nods.

********

After eating, he gives Jessica the medicine and tell her to rest. She just lay on the bed.

"I gotta go now princess, if you need anything just call me" Luhan said and smile. "And I'm gonna use your car again" he added.

"Okay." She smile. "Goodbye" Luhan said.

Once Luhan already leave, she sit on the bed and stare blankly at the wall. "Sica, you're think a lot" she talk to herself then lay back and sleep.

****************

Hope you like it :)
Sorry if it's short
Please vote and comment