Chapter 16: Hotel

Author's POV

Luhan is waiting for Jessica at the living room. "Aish.. We gonna be late" he mumbles.

"I'm here.." She appears in front of him.

"Why so late? Let's go now" Luhan grabs her wrist and walk to the car.

She just follows him didn't even say a words.

"I'm so sleepy" Sica whines once she gets inside the car.

"What did you do last night?" Luhan asks and glances at her.

"Nothing. I just couldn't sleep" she avoids him and turn her gaze to the window.

"Are you thinking of me and Joohyun?" Luhan suddenly bring out the topic.

"What?! No I'm not wasting my time just to think about you and your crush" she makes a duck face.

"Crush?" Luhan laughs at her words.

"Yes" she keep her ducking face,

"Haha. Stop making that face you look so ugly Soyeon" Luhan laughing hard.

"Aish, don't call me Soyeon" she hits his arm softly.

After 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrives at the airport and of course the teacher is waiting for them.

They get on to the plane and sit beside each other. The other side is Wendy and Sehun.

Wendy and Sehun keep playing, flirting with each other. Jessica rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"Stop flirting!! I'm gonna puke" Sica makes a disgust faces.

"Are you envy of me?" Wendy grins.

"Why would I? Pfft" Sica rolls her eyes.

"Sehun Ah, do not care about her" Wendy sticks her tongue out and lay her head on Sehun's shoulder.

Sica rolls her eyes but then smiles because she found they look so cute together.

"Give me some candy" Luhan interrupt her thought.

"No! That's mine" she hides it.

"Please, I'm hungry! You're not gonna eat all of that" Luhan looks at her.

"Tssk..." She gives him some candies.

Luhan gladly takes it and eat. He keep playing on his phone and ignore Sica. Jess is so bored so she take a glances on Luhan's phone.

"What are you doing?" Luhan asks.

"Nothing.." She shakes her head.

"You can sleep till we arrives sleepy head" Luhan caresses her hairs.

Sica smiles and lay her head on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan wraps his arm around her shoulder and caresses her hairs.

"Sleep well" Luhan whispers.

Luhan grabs his phone and took a photo of them. He posts on his Instagram.
"Well, guess who is this pretty girl?" He is typing and smile. They really looks like a couple. No wonder, he is really famous on social media because of his baby face.

He sits alone, nothing to do. People in the plane are already sleep. He then grabs Jessica's bag and finds her phone.

When he finally found it, he slides but unfortunately it's lock.

"Damn.." He mutters.

"How bout my birthday?" Luhan smiles and typing his birthday but it's wrong.