Chapter 1: First Day

Jessica's POV

"Jess, wake up it's time for school" I rub my eyes as I heard my mom shout. "Awake" I replied.

I sit on the bed and grab my phone.

"Oh! Wait, by the way I am Jessica Jung 18 years old girl. I'm kinda rich because my dad is the CEO of one big company in here. And well, I'm kinda popular at school too tch!!"

Then I'm browsing the social media keep scrolling down till I find it bored. I get up from bed and prepare myself, and go downstairs having breakfast with my parents.

"Good Morning Mom Dad" I said as I kiss their cheek. "Good Morning Darling" mom said. Then we just having a breakfast together. After finished breakfast, I just drive my car to school like usual.

***********************

I just walk in school like I don't care because that fanboys are really annoying.

"Jess" I turn around and I see my bestfriend Wendy. We study in the same class and yeah she always stay by my side and she is kind.

"Hey you stupid" I said while grinning. "Yah" Wendy said as she hit me. "Aish.." Wendy cuts me off, "By the way, I heard there is a new students here and he is so handsome, omg omg" she said while smiling widely. "Woo woo control your damn hormones and that fangirling feels tch"

I said as I walking to class leave her alone. "Yah, youuu" Wendy said as she follows me.

***************

Author's POV

The class start and everyone is sleepy as well as Jessica. She just staring at the window hope that the class will end as soon as possible.

But suddenly, there a new handsome student come in and teacher introduce him as a new student.

"Hi, I'm a new student here. My name is Xi Luhan. Please be nice to me" Luhan said while wink to the girls. They just scream like there is no tomorrow even Wendy and Jess find that's not interesting at all. So, she just ignore him and keep staring at the window.

"Luhan, you may sit with Jessica" I frown as I heard what teacher said.

"Hi I'm Luhan" he said. "Hi I'm Jessica" I said and turn around ignore him. I heard him sigh.

**************

Luhan's POV

I walk in to the class and start introducing myself as I wink to them. I know I'm gonna be popular at everywhere because of my handsome face.

"By the way I'm Xi Luhan, 18 years old. My father is rich because he is CEO of a big company here."

"You may sit with Jessica" I look around as I see that beautiful girl frown. I think that maybe her.

"Hi I'm Luhan" I try to show my kindness for the first day. "Hi I'm Jessica" she said and turn around complete ignoring me.

I curse inside my heart, what a cold girl pfft. I feel like I'm having an enemy soon..

*********

The class end and I walk out of the class trying to find the cafeteria but I have no idea. Many girls try to clings on me. They're really annoying aishh!!

I turn around and I see Jessica and her friend, I walk to her "Hey pretty can I come with you" I said while raising my eyes brows. "Pfft..." Jess said but her friend cut her off "Sure sure sure you can". I smirk and follow them. You know I just want to annoy that cold girl.

Jessica's POV

I'm walking with Wendy but unfortunately that Baby face guy approach us and ask if he could join us. I almost say no but Wendy cut me off because of her fangirl feeling. I roll my eyes and just walk away.

I sit in front of Wendy, but Luhan sit beside me. He is really annoying..

Wendy and Luhan keep talking about theirselves or useless things. I just eat in silent and I can see there are many student who is jealous of me right now even Wendy.

"Hey, wake up" he waves his hand in front of me and laugh. I just glare at him and keep eating.

Suddenly, I feel he is poking my shoulder. "You're really annoying Huh" I mocks him and walk away to classroom.

Luhan's POV

I laugh as I see her walking away. "Does she always act cold like this" I asked Wendy. "No" she shakes her head. "She always have cold attitude like this and everybody call her Ice Princess, but once you get to know her well, she is warm, kind and really caring." She said. I nod my head.

"Just because she doesn't really have friends" she added. I just made my mouth in an "o" shape.

"Does she have boyfriend?" I asked. "Why?" She asked while looking at me. "Umm.. I.. Just wanna annoy her or tease her around its May seem fun.." I replied. "Oh, ok! She never have one" she laughs. "No one can melts her heart easily even she is so popular here" she added.

"Ok thanks" I said and go back to class as I heard the bell rang.

"That gonna be fun" I smirk and I think inside my heart.

****************

Hi! This is my first story ><" and I'm not good at writing at all!! Don't mind my grammar and vocabs! I hope you like it and show support :) sorry if it's too short!!