Chapter 26: Awake

Author's Note

A week passes, Luhan still lay unconsciously on the bed. There is still no positive sign from the doctor about him. But the family still put a high hope in to him. They believe that he is strong enough to fight the obstacle. Luhan is stubborn kid. He always fight for what he want.

Jessica, soon to be wife, comes to visit and stays with him the whole week. She always talk alone to his body. She keep reminiscing about the memories that they had back then and smile alone.

Today, everything is like usual. After prepare herself in the morning, she comes to visit him early. She actually look thinner than before, because she has no appetite to eat. Beside, she can't cook. She miss his foods.

"Hello babe! I'm here now" Jessica smiles and walks closer to him.

"How are you today Hmm? I miss you.. Don't you miss me? I miss your voice" she pouts while caressing his cheeks softly.

Looking at his innocent baby face always brings tear to her eyes. She miss him a lot.

"It's been a week Luhan.. And you still sleep like this" she sighs hard and wipes her tears off.

Jessica sits beside his back and holding his hand tight. She caresses the back of his hand with her thumb softly.

"I miss your kiss" she pouts her lips even he can't see it.

"Pabo, get up now or I'll hate you forever" she whines like a kid while shaking his hand.

She gives up and closes her eyes, sleeping on his arm. She couldn't sleep well at night these day and there is a dark rim under her eyes.

2hours gone, Luhan feel Better that before. He tries to open his damn heavy eyes, but still can't. He is too weak right now.

Like as they said above, he'll fight for what he want. He won't give up, so he tries once again. Finally, he can see the world again after a really long sleep.

He blinks his eyes few times to see everything clearly. He moves his eyes around the room, the first thing he sees is his lovely wife.

Luhan smiles and feels so happy. She waits for him. It's glad that he can still comes back and sees her.

He lifts up another hand weakly and caresses her hairs softly. He misses her so much. No words can describe.

With his soft gentle touches, which is send a string attach to her make her move slightly.

Once Luhan sees like that, he puts his hand back and pretend to sleep again.

Jessica rubs her eyes and looks around. But see no one beside Luhan. She raises an eyebrows and stares at Luhan.

"Are you awake?" Sica stares at him.

Luhan still keep it cool and sleep. "Yah! Babe" she pokes his tummy which is his sensitive spot.

He couldn't hold it anymore and to chuckle slightly and opens his eyes.

Sica covers her mouth in surprise. Luhan is awake. He is awake right now.

"Oh my god, Luhann!!" She screams loudly with happiness and runs to hugs him tight.

"Ouch" she hugs him too tight. Like she is suffocates him.

"I'm sorry babe, omg you're finally awake" she cries. The tears of happiness.

Luhan really wanna squeezes her to death. But he also wanna pulls a little prank on his lovely wife.

"Who are you?" Luhan acts really well.

"Eh..? I'm your wife, Jessica" she bulges her eyes. What if he lost his memories??

"Wife? I have wife?" He furrows his eyebrows.

Jessica is totally speechless right now. She can't say a word but just staring at him with fear and worry in her eyes.

"Excuse me miss! Answer my question.." He stares at her back with a blanks face. He pulls it off really well.

"Luhan.." 

It's really funny seeing her crying again. Luhan couldn't hold it anymore but to laugh loudly.

"Oh my! Come here babe" Luhan keep laughing  while signaling her to come.

"Yah! Luhannn! Are you tricking me?" She stomps her feet.

"Aww I'm sorry babe, just wanna make up some jokes" Luhan chuckles and pulls her in to his embrace.

"I hate you! I hate you" she hits his chest slightly.

Luhan chuckles and kisses her forehead. "Aww I miss you scents so much, miss hugging you so so much!!" He squeezes her tighter.

"You're nearly giving me a heart attack" she is sulking, but smiling back once he kisses her forehead. A kisses that she been waiting for.

She lays her head on his chest and hugs his waist tight. "I miss you so much"

"Me too babe" he messes her hairs.

"Pabo" she bites his chest.

"Ouchie!" Luhan pouts.

While spending some sugar time with each other, the door is opens reveals their parents.

Jessica pulls away from his embrace and stand awkwardly.

"Aww.. Something fishy in here again! How come you don't tell me Luhan is awake hmm?" Mrs Xi walks to her son.

"I'm sorry eommonim! I'm sorry! I was too shocked that's why I forget" she bows her head down repeatedly.

Theirs parents include Luhan laughs at her childish act.

"It's okay sweetie" Mrs Xi replies.

They are spending time talking to each other for full days.

The happy family are coming back. They will live happily again together.

It's getting late at night already, but Jessica decides to stay with him again tonight.

"Bae, lemme tell you something" Luhan says while eating apples that she is cutting.

"What is it?" She is focusing on cutting an apple.

"Don't you remember, you once said if I wake up, we'll getting marry and have tons of kid together" Luhan smirks.

Jessica stops her action and turns her gaze to him. "You heard it?"

"I do heard everything you said. You even said you hate me! Pfft" he makes a duck face.

"You deserved it! You made me worry to death" she throws an icy glare at him.

"Aww too cold" he acts shiver.

"Aish" Sica hisses.

"But wait, you haven't answer me yet! You said you wanna have kids! You naughty!" Luhan shows his infamous smiles.

"Forget it" she whines and hits his shoulder.

"Promise me bae, you will always wait for me no matter what! I don't want anybody else to take care of me except your love. Marry me and let's live happily ever after babe boo" he smiles widely and kisses her hand.

Jessica Jung nods happily. "Of course! I'll do everything for you"

"I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you"

***

Enjoy ^^ sorry for mistakes
Please vote and comment :)