21- America

Maya's POV

I was waiting for the guys to finish getting ready so we could go to the airport. They were starting the American leg of the tour.

"Luke, what's taking so long?" I asked. He was in the bathroom.

"I'm doing my hair. I don't just wake up with a perfect quiff," he said through the door.

I rolled my eyes and went to Dad's room. Nick's back was turned to me when I opened the door. He turned around and smiled at me. Damn, he had a six-pack?!

"Almost ready?" I asked Nick.

"Yeah," he said and tugged on his shirt.

"Can you wear your glasses? Please," I said. He rolled his eyes and put them on.

"Better," I said and kissed him. Dad walked out of the bathroom.

"Morning, sweetheart. Go tell Luke and Calum we're leaving now," he said and kissed my forehead.

I ran out of the room and got the two of them. I grabbed my bags and headed to the elevator.

Ashton's POV

Maya was excited about going to America. She wouldn't stop talking about it on the ride to the airport. Calum put his hand over her mouth and she licked it.

"Ew! Why did you do that?" He said, wiping his hand on his seat.

"You put your hand over my mouth. You should've expected it," she said.

"That's my girl," Michael said and smiled.

Nick and she were holding hands. She poked him in the stomach and he started tickling her. She burst out laughing and smiled big.

They looked so cute together. I took a picture and tweeted it.

@Ashton5SOS: Maya and her boyfriend are on the way to the airport. Aren't they adorable?

*~*

I sat behind Nick on the plane. He and Maya would not shut up. I was happy for Maya. I liked seeing her smile, but it also hurt because I couldn't be happy with my girl.

Seeing them together made me miss Sky. I hadn't seen her for so long. I called her as much as possible, but it wasn't the same.

She was everything I wanted in a girl and she didn't like me because I was Ashton Irwin. That's what I liked about her. She didn't care that I was famous.

She made my heart beat out of my chest whenever I was with her. I loved her, and I wouldn't forget to tell her that when I saw her.

Maya's POV

We got to the hotel and were waiting in the lobby.

"There are three rooms, so we'll pair up," Ashton said.

"I want to share a room with Nick," I said.

Calum gave me a look as if he was trying to say 'You're joking, right?'

"What?" I asked.

"You're not sharing a room with Nick," Dad said.

"Why not?" I snapped.

"Don't start. We'll talk about this upstairs," he said.

I rolled my eyes. They used to act like five-year-olds. When did Dad become so serious?

I ignored everyone in the elevator. I could feel them staring at me, but I just watched the numbers go up as we got to our floor. Dad took my hand and pulled me into a room. He put his suitcase on the bed and sat down. I stood in front of him and crossed my arms.