22- Home and Gone Again

4 months later

Maya's POV

"Guys, let's go. We're going to miss our flight," I said and ran outside to the car.

The tour was finally over and we were going home today.

They followed behind me. I hopped in the car and texted Nick.

Maya: Can't wait to see u. Going to the airport now

Nick: Me too. I want to be the first person you see when you get off the plane

M: I'll see u soon. Bye

N: Bye

"Excited much," Dad said.

"Obviously," I laughed and we left.

*~*

Our plane had finally landed and we were waiting to get off. I was tempted just to shove everyone out of my way but decided not to. I played with the ends of my hair. I had dyed it back to its original color-dirty blonde.

Finally, I got off the plane. I ran down the hallway, my backpack hitting me with each step. I looked around and saw Nick.

"Nicky!" I yelled and jumped into his arms. "I'm so happy to see you. I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too," he said and ran his fingers through my hair. "When did this happen?"

"Last week. Do you like it?" I asked.

"It looks beautiful, just like you," he said and kissed my nose.

I slipped my hand into his and walked over to my family. I said hi to them before going home.

*~*

My friends were at the house waiting for me. I unpacked and printed out the pictures from my camera.

"Guys, help me put these on the wall," I said.

We started putting the pictures in a cluster on the wall. The first one was of Nick and I in Paris. It was probably my favorite picture there.

"What now?" Leila asked.

I put on some music, and we all started jumping and dancing around my room. Thomas slid to the floor and pretended to play guitar. I jumped from my bed and sang at the top of my lungs. Nick used my hairbrush as a microphone.

This was what we used to do eight months ago. I was glad nothing changed.

Ashton's POV

Sky had texted me on the plane saying that she wouldn't be at the airport. She had to work. I was upset because I wanted to see her, but I couldn't be mad at her. I knew she would be here if she could.

I trudged up the hallway to find my family waiting for me.

"Ashton!" Harry yelled. I jogged over and gave them all hugs.

"I missed you guys so much," I said.

"We missed you too," Lauren said.

"So did I," someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Sky. I pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

"I thought you said you couldn't come," I said and kissed her.

"I wanted to surprise you."

I cupped her face and looked her straight in the eye. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Michael's POV

It felt good to be back. Going on tour was fun, but it felt like we'd been gone forever.