As If One Wasn't Bad Enough

So I know that I said I was going to upload tonight at earliest... I had originally wanted you guys to suggest/vote on a title but I came up with this one... If you guys don't like it, I'll change it, of course, but this is what it is gonna be for awhile :) So this is the sequel. I'm hoping it'll be just as good, maybe even longer. I'm also hoping that it will be longer this time... I'm reaching for at least 20-25 chaps. Tell me what you guys think. I already have the characters picked out so I'll be posting up pics starting with the next chap probably. Enjoy!

Cara

“Jed!” I shrieked. “Mom, tell him to stop!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Jed said, feigning innocence. He held my diary behind his back and smirked.

My mom came in the room and sighed.

“Jed, give your sister back her diary,” my mom said in a calm, authoritative tone.

“But-“

“Jedidiah Jacob, you’re 17, don’t make me repeat myself,” my mom said, narrowing her eyes.

Jed sighed before tossing me my diary.

“June 12th. Dear Diary, I’m super in love with-“

“I’ll kill you, Jed!” I threatened before chasing after him. He chuckled and sprinted away.

My mom sighed. “Dinner in an hour.”

*

Unlike my parents who grew up in a place sparse of werewolves, Jed and my upbringing was a place where 90 percent of the people were werewolves.

My parents were best friends. My dad was best friend with my uncle, but when my uncle left for college, he befriended my mom.

Later, my mom met Dillon. That made my dad, who always had a gut feeling that my mom was his mate, totally jealous.

After awhile, my mom had it in her head that Dillon was her mate, the one to save her from death. You see, my mom had been cursed since birth. If she didn’t find her mate before she turned 18, she would’ve died.

For a long time, my mom was so sure that Dillon was her mate that she kind of brushed aside my dad. It wasn’t until the full moon, the time when my mom was in her heat and sexual tension is raised that she found out that Dillon and her weren’t mates, and that he was someone else’s.

My mom was crushed, of course. She believed she really was going to die.

The day before her birthday, however, my dad and her took a chance. It was their last chance at saving my mom. My parents preformed the mating ritual together and only hoped that they turned out to be mates. Obviously, they were.

So happily ever after they lived. About 5 years after the day my dad marked her, me and Jed were born.

In case you didn’t know, Jedidiah and Cara both mean ‘friend’. The reason they named us that was because they were friends and they hope we will be become friends too. Not that they hope for us to mate or anything because the idea of incest is highly disturbing.

Besides, why anyone would want to mate with my jerk off of a brother is beyond me.

Actually, I wouldn’t even want to be friends with that annoying freak.

*

“Jed!”

I ran after him, taking a leap, and fell right on top of him. I snickered, looking smug.

“I am the ruler!” I announced.

“Get off, you pig!”

Jed thrashed around beneath me, clearly not ready to admit defeat.

“Call me your master,” I ordered, laughing evilly.

“Cara, get off your brother,” my mom said. “Dinner is ready.”

I rolled my eyes. “He was right about to admit defeat,” I mumbled.

“Was not!” my brother protested. “I was going easy on you, piggy.”

I ground my butt into his back, making him grunt.

“You’re heavy,” Jed said.

I jumped off him and walked into the kitchen.

As usual, my dad wasn’t here. He always had late night pack business to do. Especially since he didn’t have a pack to belong to before, he really wants to prove his worth to this pack we were in. He’s actually good enough that they put him on the council.

“Yum, mac and cheese!” I grinned.

“Ew,” Jed said, frowning.

“You two are like cats and dogs,” my mom said, setting the plates at the table.

I took a seat, opposite of Jed and my mom, and inhaled my food within minutes.

“Thanks mom, it was delicious,” I said, running upstairs.

“Are you going to write about me in your diary?” Jed called up. “Or maybe say something about a guy who looked absolutely delish in some tight, skinny ass jeans?”

“I haven’t written in that thing for years,” I retorted.

It was partially true.

Honestly, I didn’t mind the fact that Jed might’ve seen the first few entries. I was like 7 when I had written those things, and there was no way I’d feel embarrassed by them. I just worry that he would catch a glimpse of a picture I have way in the back.

I had drew it there 2 years ago. It was of a big heart. In the center, I had scribbled ‘Cara + Duke 4ever’.

Duke Weston was one of Jed’s best friends, and I’d be totally screwed over if he were to ever found out I had the hots for him. No way. There was no way I’d let the fact that I had a crush on Duke for the past 2 years, or how I have a serious gut feeling he was my mate, ever leak. Not a chance over my hairy, wolf body.

Ok, so I'm not sure what I wanna put down here. I kinda wanna switch it up but I'm not sure... Like have music, book (Wattpad), book (published), word, quote, etc... Or should I continue with the question asking thing? Hmm....

Vote.Comment.Fan.