As If One Wasn't Bad Enough (4)

Here's the next part :) Will upload 'Inject Me..' possibly tomorrow. Enjoy!

Leah ---------------------->

Jedidiah

“Kill streak!” Elijah shrieked like a girl. Although it was a school night, all the guys managed to come over. We were playing Black Ops at the moment on my Xbox.

“Lame.”

My eyes snapped to the doorway where Cara stood wrapped in a pink fluffy towel. She must’ve gotten right out of the shower. Has she no shame?

Although, I don’t think she expected any of us to hear her remark. She was bright red, holding the towel tightly to her body.

Elijah wolf whistled, looking at my sister appreciatively. No pun intended.

I swiped the controller Duke was holding, but before I could, he whacked Elijah hard on the back of his head.

“Ouch!” he whined, holding his head.

“Cara, mind putting on some clothes?” I had my eyebrows raised.

“I was getting to it,” she mumbled.

“No need babe, why conceal your hotness?” Ian smirked.

“Didn’t I already mention I wouldn’t go there?” Cara asked, raising her eyebrows. “You dirty manwhore!”

Ian’s mouth dropped.

“Careful, you might just catch a fly,” Cara said, returning his smirk. She strutted away, disappearing back to her room.

“Your sister sure knows how to make an exit,” Will said, shaking his head.

“My head is throbbing,” Elijah complained. He glared at Duke, who looked proud of the damage he had caused. “You’re damn lucky I don’t have enough dough to sue your ass, hoe.”

I rolled my eyes. “You deserved it. Stop looking at my sister like some slab of meat. If you continue to do, I’ll whack you.”

I made my point by whacking him on the head with the back of my hand, right on the spot Duke had hit before.

Elijah doubled over in pain, clutching his head.

“Alright, who’s up for another round?”

*

“Wake up!” Cara yelled straight into my ear. I took my pillow and attempted to hit her with it, but instead, she grabbed the pillow and repeatedly bashed my head with it.

“I’m up,” I groaned. “I’m up.”

“You better be. Hurry the hell up!”

I heard Cara leave my room. I pulled the covers over my head and continued my slumber. Some people aren’t born with these good looks, they need plenty of beauty sleep.

Suddenly, the covers will pulled off me and ice cold water, ice included mind you, was poured, well, down there.

“I’m up!”

I shot up, clutching to my area.

“I’ll sue you for the shrinkage,” I said, glaring at her.

She grinned. “You can’t even get some, you don’t particularly need it.”

“I do, the girls will be crushed about this.”

“Oh, I’m crying on the inside,” she said, walking out.

Sarcasm noted.

I got ready quickly. 8 minutes tops. I’m not like some lagging chick.

However, when I reached the vicinity of my kitchen, Cara sat all ready, munching through her breakfast and was already more than half way done.

She looked up, mid bite into her toast and raised an eyebrow.

“Ever heard of a belt?”

I glanced down and noticed that my ducky boxers were peeking out more than they should’ve due to my sagging jeans. I shrugged. Who gives a hoot?

“Let’s go already,” I said.

“Sit down and eat your breakfast,” my mom said sternly. “You’re a growing boy.”

Cara laughed. “No worries, mother. He’s not growing anymore. He’s doomed to a small little-“

“Don’t you dare talk about Jed Jr. like that!” I glared.

“Oh, see that, mom? He’s giving names to nonexistent things!”

“Let’s go, pig!”

“Have a good day at school!” my mom hollered.

When we arrived at school, I parked in the usual spot. It might as well have our names on it. It’s basically public knowledge that this is where the Montgomery twins park.

Cara and I walked next to each other toward the entrance of the school. Before we could split, someone walked towards us. At the same time we stopped, she stopped.

“You again!” all three of us simultaneously said.

Vote.Comment.Fan.