Chapter 1- Nightmares

Once again waking from a nightmare, the young brunette breathed heavily and ran his hands through his hair fitfully while removing his headphones.

"Fuck this... why do I keep having this dream over and over?" He muttered, taking deep breaths.

For over the past week, the Dead Army Leader had dreamt of the same nightmarish thing constantly. Neverending. Swarming his brain and infecting it with this thought only. It was driving him insane.

"When will this god-awful thing end?!" He whispershouted under his breath.

Ty knew he should go to the Sorcerer for help on this matter, but he knew his lover wouldn't be pleased to hear of these recurring whirlwinds of insanity. So, what should he do? He would have to speak to him of course, one way or the other.

Not waiting another moment, Ty stood and opened his door quietly, peering down the hall at the other General's dormitories. Seeing Seto's, he hurried quickly- but mind you quietly- toward it. Knocking softly at the door, he waited for any answer from the semi-teenage wizard.

"Y-yes...?" Answered Seto from inside tiredly, opening the door for Ty to slip in.

"I have something to talk to you about... do you have a moment?" The young one asked.

"Indeed I do, what's the problem?"

"I... I've been having these... strange nightmares... bad ones..." He began.

"I'd like to hear every detail," Seto immediately answered, obviously worried for his friend's health and mortality.

And so, Ty told him.