Chapter 18- Flesh

Adam screamed in pain as the fangs dove into his flesh, ripping it apart like it was nothing.

"T-TY, S-STOP!!!" He yelled.

Enderlox smirked, gazing hungrily at the blood gushing out of Adam's upper body.

The bloodied brunette squirmed under Enderlox's grip in both terror and pain, eventually getting out as the dragon male let him go.

Adam dove into the hallway and into Seto's room immediately, his crimson blood still pouring out of his large wound.

Ty smiled and slammed his fist into a window, successfully shattering the glass. He quickly flapped his wings and was gone, now just a bad memory in Adam's mind.

~•~•~•

Seto was asleep, completely unaware of his friend's condition. It was when Adam shoved him roughly off the bed that he finally realized the huge problem.

"S-SETO!!!" The Sky Army Leader frantically shouted, clasping a hand tightly over the wound.

Seto's eyes widened. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He quickly sat up and tugged Adam onto his bed, wrapping sheets around the bloody slash until he could go down to the Medic's Wing.

"T.... Ty.... h-he..." Adam struggled for air and words, the flashback repeating in his mind over and over.

"Take it slow... deep breaths..." Seto calmly said.

Adam did as told, gulping air into his hurt body then finally speaking. "H-he turned i-into a d-dragon thing and d-did this..."

Seto has certainly never heard this before, so he made a loud gasp/cry. "Where's Ty?!"

"L-left.... I bet..." He replied slowly.

The Sorcerer was both surprised, tired, sad, and puzzled. What kind of dragon did Ty turn into? How did it happen? Why did he suddenly leave? Seto's mind was crowded with thoughts and questions, allowing him to not think straight.

"Just... do you know what kind of dragon at all?" He asked.

Adam shook his head, grasping the wound tighter.

"Uhm... describe him. Colors, texture, etc."

"Well... his wings were purple... so was some spikes on his tail... and his eyes... he has grey horns... pointy ears... tail is black... some black scales scattered..." Adam answered, biting his lip and trembling.

Seto sighed and wrapped his arms around him gently. "Shhhhh, everything will be okay... this'll all turn out good in the end, I promise."

Seto shouldn't have made a promise to something that won't have a happy ending.