Chapter 16- What happened?

A searing pain woke Ty from his dreams of the lush cottage in which he was born, and he had no idea from whence it came.

Bolting upright, he looked around rapidly to find a large squid that had apparently injected him with a needle.

His eyes widened and he desperately shook Adam awake, clawing at his own scalp as the drug took effect.

"ADAM!!!!" He shrieked that was filled with both pain and absolute terror. What had that squid put in him?

Sky sprung awake and, before he could ask what's wrong, saw the squid leave.

Deadlox writhed in pain and felt his muscles contract to the drug, his body desperately tried to get rid of it by emptying his stomach of it's contents.

"Ty, calm down! Everything will be okay!" Adam shouted, getting a towel and wiping Ty's mouth as vomit dripped from his jowls.

Adam actually didn't know at all if this would turn out well... but he had to hope.

More agonized cries came from the dragon brunette.

"Shhhh..." Adam cooed, stroking Ty's soft hair.

Then... it happened.

The end to the Sky Army.

The end to Minecraftia.

The end to the world.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated a bunch and well, that this isn't a super long chapter Stay tuned and hopefully I'll make it longer! (Mostly school and crap gets in the way-)