Chapter 25

Pain.

Darkness.

An empty void.

A bright light.

Gone.

•~•~•

Adam's limp body fell forward as Ty pushed him off, smirking and flicking his tail in amusement as the recruits screamed in pure terror.

Their lifeline was just destroyed in less than a minute of blind panic.

All hell broke loose soon after that to the point even Ty himself was struggling to comprehend what was happening.

Everyone was split into mental groups.

The angry, the heartbroken, and the dead.

Yes, the dead.

Enderlox had let out a mighty roar and attacked many of the men and women, even children. He took no-one as prisoner because why would he?

Occasionally he'd pick up a recruit and beat his wings rapidly into the evening sky, their pitiful struggling nothing compared to the hybrid's claws. Soon after, he'd let go and send them wailing to their sudden deaths.

Ty would laugh and laugh at all of this like some kind of comedy. It was quite the bloodbath.

Once the evil boy had his fill of blood and organs swelling in his full stomach, he turned tail and flapped home to the mountain of hell he had claimed his own.

It didn't take long for word to spread that their beloved leader was gone, and that the gnarled body of Adam was strewn around the Base.

Jason vomited at the sight of so much blood...

Not only was Adam's arm somewhere in the garden oozing pus and his head ripped to absolute shreds while twitching slightly out of shock, but more seldom pain was happening.

Recruits squished.

Adam gone.

Ty insane.

Mitch and Jerome boiling red by the sight, anger seeping into their bodies by the passing second.

Poor Ian and Quentin holding onto each other in quivering fear.

Seto heartbroken and staying up endlessly night and day searching for something to either reverse all of this madness or find a cure.

There has to be something.

Why else would Magick Divines leave behind thickly-bounded spellbooks of ancient rune?

Why else would everyone be in tears and bloodshed?

Why else would Seto have an existence to live.

•~•~•

"Hanem petrenia... nosferamidi sikari..." came the strange words rumbling out of Ty's foul mouth, swirling around the cave and echoing off its ancient walls. "Draki meoam sNEOW MISKINAKI!"

Ty's ears flicked and he lashed his tail, smiling one hell of a grin as he suddenly broke into insane laughter.

Neon purple veins appeared on his arms and under his eyes.

"nOW, the REAL FUN BEGINS, SKY ARMY!~ OR SHOULD I SAY, DEAD ARMY!" He howled with laughter, wiping tears from his eyes soon after and tossing back his head.

His sanity was dropping wildly...

And only one being could stop it.