Chapter 23

His tail twitched at the thought of food, filling his every desire for it.

Saliva dribbled down his jaws as he imagined himself ripping apart a human.

Limb from limb... eyeball from face.. ohhh, the sweet amount of blood!

Oh, how savory and fucking delicious it would taste, the blood running over his tongue and fangs delightfully.

At last, he couldn't take it.

With a mighty roar, the dragon hybrid burst into the sky and head straight toward the Star Army Base, his eyes glittering in malice.

•~•~•

Sky sat on his large king-sized (Aha, get it? Because he's a King?... no?... okay, bye, sorry-) bed, pushing his palms deep into his eyes in worry.

It's been now two weeks since the incident.

Two weeks since he hasn't had his loving and handsome Ty in his arms.

It was tearing Adam apart.

But he's a Leader, he can't cause his army to panic.

He was bottling up his emotions, but he has no choice but to do so.

Sighing deeply, Adam stood and walked over to the green novelty headset on his dresser table. He picked it up and held it in his hand, tears welling in his eyes.

No, he mustn't cry.

He must save Ty.

Promptly placing it back down carefully, Sky grabbed his sword and ran out the bedroom door.

•~•~•

"Jason, see anything on the patrol?" The furry Bacca asked, swirling his spoon around his soup and not eating.

Mitch frowned.

"No, not a thing really," answered Jason as he took off his helmet and shook his hair. "The recruits and I saw nothing."

Now it was Jerome's time to frown. They haven't found one damn thing since 'Enderlox' had broken out through the window.

Absolutely, well... nothing.

It alarmed everyone.

"Well, that's good?..." Ian piped up, edging down into his chair.

"I uh, lost my appetite-" Jerome muttered, standing from the table and going straight up to his room upstairs.

"I've got him," The Canadian replied and followed behind him.

•~•~•

I'm sorry these things are so short but I mean... eh. I'm not good at making stories really really long like for example GirlyBirdGamer or NinjaNekoAru... ehhhh... sorry.