Chapter 28

Tears slipped down his scaly cheeks, falling onto the cave ground and forming a small pool.

He couldn't stop crying.

'STOP IT THIS INSTANT!' Screamed the dragon soul inside his body, roaring in complete rage and clawing at Ty's heart. 'YOU PATHETIC, WEAK, IRRITABLE BITCH!'

Ty winced and cried even louder from the harsh words.

"Just l-leave m-me alone..." He sobbed, hugging his knees and curling the black tail around himself. "I w-want to die... I d-deserv-ve it..."

•~•~•

Seto had locked himself in his room, clutching a yellow pillow that had Sky's amulet wrapped around it. He buried his face into it as salty droplets spilled out of his eyes.

Much of the Army was a mess.

Many people weren't eating, sleeping, working, or anything really.

The Sorcerer was the worst.

His heart was broken in half, and was unable to mend itself or even comprehend what had happened two days ago.

Seto was very very fragile at the moment and the tiniest thing could set him off.

•~•~•

"Sir, he's been pronounced dead." Said the burly voice of the Guard, a smile underneath his helmet of silver.

"Very good~ And his recruits?~"

"All destroyed. They will surrender," He smirked.

"All too easy~" The King laughed, standing up from the mossy throne. "Soon, Minecraftia will be mine. All MINE! AhhahAHAHAAAA!!~"

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter...