Chapter 31

"Jason!?"

"Jason are you okay!?" Cried Mitch, who had ran into the brunette's room once he had screamed during his nightmare.

"Shhhhh... buddy it's all okay," Jerome smiled and nuzzled him.

He panted hard and was looking around wildly. When Mitch had approached him, Jason yelled and shrank back in fear.

Mitch looked at him with a confused expression and hugged him along with Jerome. "What's wrong bud?..."

"It's... it's a l-long s-story," Jason panted, gulping down large amounts of air. Once he was calm enough to speak, the Spaceman told the horrifying nightmare.

•~•~•

Ty's ears flicked and he lifted his head when the sound of footsteps approached him. It caused the dragon to panic, now snarling as a form was shadowed against the moonlight. "State your name and business or I'll rip you to shreds!" He hissed.

"Seto, a Sorcerer who wants to help his friend..." replied a familiar voice, his cape flowing gently in the breeze. "I want to help you, Ty."

Ty's eyes went wide as they dilated to slits, recognizing the Sorcerer. "P-Phat?... W-why would you--"

"I came because I know you need help. I'm not going to leave you behind, even if I get killed."

"But..." Ty argued, crawling over to Seto and pinning him down by his wrists. Ty's claws dug into the human's skin. "But I'm a m-monster..."

Seto made a squeak when he was pushed down, staring into the dragon's purple orbs. "I can fix you..." He whispered softly.

At this wonderful news, Ty's eyes widened. "R... really??!!" His heart beat faster at just the thought of being normal again finally, and to be free of this wretched dragon soul.

"Yes... I just need time..." Phat answered, lightly tugging on his wrists. "Can you let go?"

"Yeah, sorry..." Ty mumbled and let go, now just standing with his tail twitching. "So... now what?"