Chapter 17- Gone

An ear-splitting roar erupted through the Sky Army Base and even past that, traveling far into the Overworld.

Everyone inside knew what made that sound, but it seemed impossible to them. They were simply imagining it.

Ty spread his wings wide open and his eyes slitted to almost nothing, the purple glow illuminating far brighter than it ever had before. He branished his fangs and long claws, lashing his tail to and fro.

"T.... Ty?" Came Adam's quivering voice, filled with terror.

For a long time it was quiet, Adam only being able to hear his heartbeat and Ty's; which was rapidly hammering.

Then, a dark chuckle filled the room. Ty exploded into an insane laughter and looked wildly at Sky.

"I'm no longer Ty," He replied, wiping tears from his eyes.

Suddenly, the air shifted into a deadly atmosphere that hurt the Butter Lord's head.

Adam knew he shouldn't linger, he had to get out.

"My name-" Ty brought his claws down on Sky, pinning his frigid body to the floorboards.

Sky couldn't even struggle, just look into Ty's feral cat eyes that were gleaming so bright, he felt he had to shield his own eyes.

"-is Enderlox."

The dragon hybrid then brought his head down and sunk his fangs into Adam's chest.