Chapter 14- A new plan

It is almost time for the reawakening.

The day my powerful self will rain over this pitiful world, once and for all.

These measly mortals are nothing beneath my claws, for I... am the Enderdragon. With that last remark, the great black dragon lifted it's head into the air and boomed a mighty roar.

•~•~•

"Ty, feet up and back straight!"

"THESE FU CKING WINGS ARE IN THE WAY, OKAY?!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"YOU STOP SHOUTING!"

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"YOU FLEA BAG!"

"YOU BIG LIZARD!"

Jerome and Ty still went on with fighting, Mitch and Adam both worried and even confused.

"Knock it off you two!" Mitch shouted, wrapping his arms around Jerome and kissing the Bacca's cheek to calm him down.

At once, Jerome's expression softened. He returned the hug and sighed. "Sorry Biggums..."

"It's okay Biggums!" Bajan winked.

"As for you Ty-" Adam hugged the dragon hybrid. "-Calm down." He kissed Ty's cheek and smiled.

Ty smiled back and purred, burying his head in Adam's form.

"...Bunch of hippies-" muttered Quentin from behind a tree. "-Not to mention the fact thaT TY IS A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON!!!"

"Calm down Quentin!! It's fine!!" Adam argued back with a playful tone.

•~•~•

"Sir, it's ready."

"Fantastic~" muttered the Mollusk, hooking a tentacle around a needle with a sharp point that oozed a red substance. "One prick of this and that no-good dragon will be on our side~"

"Are you sure it'll work?" Asked the guard, even he doubted the King.

"YES OF COURSE, NOW HURRY AND GET THIS INTO HIS BODY!!" Roared the squid, tossing the needle carefully into the guard's hands. "Be quick and quiet....

Our entire plan depends on it..."