Chapter 19- Announcement

Tomorrow was a new day, one where Adam had no idea where Ty was.

Something had changed inside him, something that caused his heart to snap in half.

His lover was a monster.

Who actually tried to kill him.

Who wounded him.

Sky couldn't wrap his head around it, this whole confusing situation.

But what could he do?

He can't just wish for everything to return to normal.

On the otherhand, he would make sure no one else got hurt.

Trudging up to a large podium located in the City's square, Sky tapped the microphone and spoke.

"Recruits, I have bad news. First of all, one of my generals has transformed into something that is labeled extremely dangerous. He is half Enderdragon and will not hesitate to kill one of you. You all will keep away if you see him and tell me or another higher-up. Be very careful when out of your houses at night as well as in the day, try to be home as quickly as possible. If anyone does get hurt, tell General SetoSorcerer." He nodded briefly at the powerful brunette, who held his head up bravely.

All of the recruits murmured to each other, some gasping and others scared.

"That is all, take care Recruits," Sky responded and stepped off, walking back inside the Sky Army Base.

The Generals followed closely, Jason staying behind to answer any questions.

When they all went to their own separate rooms, Adam entered his own and closed the door quickly.

He ran his hands through his messy hair and collapsed onto his bedspread, breaking into a loud sob.

"I'm s-sorry Ty... I f-failed to protect y-you..." He choked, large tears sliding down his cheeks and soaking his pillow.

Sky sobbed for the next hour before falling into a twisting nightmare, forever reliving the memory where he was nearly killed.