Truth!

My phone rang a few times, but I didn't pick it up cause I was driving. I then parked my car a few blocks away from my house, since I didn't have a choice. I got out, took my backpack and walked. I texted my mom while crossing the street.

I'm comi|

I stopped as I heard a car driving fast into my direction. I looked up and gasped as I saw that the car was hella close. Suddenly I felt arms grab me and push me to the side. I opened my eyes and looked up. The silver haired boy. He had his arms tightly around me And he was looking at the car as if he was gonna bite it. I just looked at him. Once the car was out of the view, he helped me up. I stood up. He grabbed me by my arms. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"How did you get here? You were at the school parking lot. How did you get here so fast? And why did you save me?" I asked. He froze for a second and looked me in the eyes.

"I think you hit your head somewhere. Are you sure you're ok? Do you know where you live?" He asked. I pushed him back.

"I do..." And walked home. I opened my door and heard my parents arguing. The first time I hear them.

"I think we gave her a lot of education. And she just keeps disrespecting people. She's not our daughter, but we gave her the education. Why? Because we wanted to help her because we love her! What do we get in return? Her getting suspended!" My dad yelled.

"Dan calm down. She'll be fine. I know she has a reason why she did it." My dad laughed.

"Let's adopte her! She said! It's gonna be fun! SHE SAID!" He shouted. Adopte? I'm adopted? My mom walked into the living room and saw me. She froze. My dad followed behind. "You know I love her, but she's not our daughter, but we keep having trouble because o- Jade! Hey!"

"Adopted? I'm adopted?!" I stuttered! "I'm.. WHAT?!" I spat.

"Let us explain!" My mom said walking closer to me.

"Where are my parents?" I asked.

"They died. We found you in the middle of the woods. We got guided by a big dog to you sleeping on the floor. Your parents' house was still on fire." My mom explained.

"What?" I asked tearing up.

"Jade I-"

"Jade is that even my real name?" I asked.

"This is getting ridiculous." My dad said.

"IS IT?!" I snapped. He stayed quiet. I shook my head. "My whole life has been a life." I said going up to my room. I locked the door and cried myself to sleep as I layed down on my bed.